Chapter 17

Josh's POV

I've been sitting here for what feels like hours. Considering its about 4:30am it's pretty crowded in this waiting room. There's people looking nervous, people breaking down, people praying and even a few have drifted into an uneasy sleep. As for me I must look like a mess. I haven't seen Chloe for 3 hours and no one will tell me what's happening. I've seen doctors run in and out of her room but I'm not allowed in. I hope she's okay. She needs go be okay.

Paige's POV

The shrill ring of my phone echoed through the dark room. I pushed my zebra print eye mask up onto my forehead. Mikey's chest rose and fell underneath me, proving he was a very deep sleeper.

"Hello?"

"Miss Paige Hyland?"

"Yeah.."

"I'm calling from the Pittsburg Hospital. Joshua Hyland wants you here as soon as possible. He wants me to tell you he needs you and so does Chloe."

"Is he available?"

"I'm afraid that he's not exactly fit for conversation right now."

"Okay well I'll be right over. Thank you."

I hit the end button. "Mikey wake up!" I whacked him with a pillow. "What is it?" "I'll explain on the way just get dressed."

I ran over to my dresser and pulled out some blue skinny jeans and a baggy knit sweater. After putting all my clothes in I slipped my feet into the first pair of shoes I could find. I grabbed my phone, wallet and car keys. "Mikey c'mon on!" I ran out to the car and jumped in. Mikey quickly joined me, even though he still looked half asleep he managed to put on some clothes. "So now can I know where we are going?"

I sighed. "To the hospital Mikey. I don't have details but I think Chloe's having her baby." He gasped. "But that's like a month early!" I stopped at a traffic light and looked him in the eye. "Exactly.

****

Okay so I wrote this gigantic, amazing, best I've ever written chapter right? Then Wattpad decides to hate my guts and delete all of it except the first paragraph. So I got fed up (as you can imagine) and instead I wrote the piece of junk you just read. Im sorry guys! I'll probably rewrite sometime. I honestly just want to finish this book so I can bring back the ones on hold then finish them then publish my new stories. Argh the life of a wattpader...