Chapter whatever I'm up to

Maddie's POV

Ew I heard my sister was kissing a boy before school today. She's too ugly and retarded to do that. I need to sort her out. As long as it wasn't a popular boy it's ok. I mean kissing boys is fine if your pretty but if your not its just wrong. I guess that's why it's ok for me to kiss people. Hmmm. I got out of Chloe's car and walked into the school, my 5 inch heels clacking against the pavement. Boys hollering, girls glaring. I guess I'm used to it. There's always a price to pay for the best things in life.

Chloe's POV

The day went by in a blur. I hardly remember anything that any of my teachers said. I didn't even remember talking at all. I drove the girls home and headed back to my place. I had to tell my parents. But I didn't know how. I took a deep breath and thought. I guess dad was the only one I was afraid of, mom would understand. I parked my car in the garage and shoved the keys in my back pocket. All of a sudden I felt the urge to vomit. I ran to my bathroom and emptied out my lunch. I felt someone pick up my hair and hold it back. But I didn't have time to think about who it was because another urge came. Once I was done I got up and washed my mouth off. I got some mouthwash and swished it around my mouth to get rid of the taste. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun. As I turned around to leave I saw mom standing the doorway. ''Chlo.. Your pregnant aren't you?" I nodded and started crying. Tears poured down my cheeks, ruining my normally perfect makeup. I wasn't even 100% sure I was pregnant but I could tell I was. It doesn't take a test to know your own body. I expected mom to be angry but instead she wrapped my in a hug. I cried into her shoulder and she rubbed my back. One parent down, one to go "Go chill out. I'll bring you up some dinner when it's ready." I nodded and headed to my room. I texted Paige, asking her if she could tell Josh. I had no clue how. She replied saying she would and I locked my phone in satisfaction. It was quiet in my room. I could just hear mom and dad talking downstairs. Before long that talking became yelling. Then there was a slamming door. Then the silence came. Someone knocked on my door. "Come in." Clara popped her head through the door, a single tear running down her cheek. "What's wrong Clara?" She ran over and jumped down onto the bed. " Mommy and daddy were fighting. Then dad left. I don't know where he went." I engulfed her in a hug. "Do you know why they're fighting?" She shrugged. "Mom said something about being supportive parents then dad yelled a few nasty words." I nodded, picturing the scene in my head. "Well Clara I have big news." She turned her head to one side in confusion. "I'm pregnant. Soon your gonna be an aunty." Clara smiled that big, beautiful smile of hers. "Congratulations Chlobird!" I smiled. No one really calls me that anymore. "Clara, come help me do the dishes." she sighed and got up. "Night big sis." I blew a kiss and collapsed back on my bed, drifting off to sleep almost immediately.