Chapter 16

Kendall's POV

"I think this is the one." I raised a curious eyebrow at Maddie who sat up in her seat and closed her magazine. We were dress shopping for Paige because she had some rich people's function to go to. But she was making a big deal about this dress so I got the feeling it was important. The purple curtain draped over her change room went flying to the side and Paige stepping out in possibly the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen. It was strapless and the bodice was encrusted in big fake jewels. Once it reached her waisted it flowed out in a skirt of aqua sheer material. "It's perfect." Maddie and I stated in unison. She twirled in it, making her blonde curls bounce through the thick air. After she disappeared into the change room again Maddie and I started a conversation about 10th grader Hannah Seagrove's mom jeans. Paige paid hurriedly then we marched out, heels clacking along the mall floors. Popularity rules.

Chloe's POV

"I'm home Chlo!" I lazily turned over on the couch to see Josh walking through the door. "Hey babe." He planted a kiss on my forehead then disappeared down the hall, probably to get changed out of his sweaty practice gear. He still plays hockey but I'm not sure if he'll continue once he graduates. I heaved me and my very fat stomach off the couch and into the kitchen. I'm making a chicken curry because spicy food is another one of my weird little cravings.

************

After we ate dinner I suddenly felt crazy tired. I jumped in the shower, letting the hot water wash over my body. I got out and changed into some comfy shorts and one of Josh's old jerseys. I brushed my teeth and through my hair up into a messy bun. After saying a quick good night to Josh I slipped under the sheets, quickly falling into an uneasy sleep.

**about 1:00am**

My eyes flung open. A sharp pain flew through my midsection, a strangled yelp escaped my lips. I was drenched in sweat and in a lot of pain. "Chlo what's wrong?" Josh mumbled, still sounding half asleep. "Josh! I-I think the baby's coming!"

________

Authors note:

Ooh the suspension!! Lol I'm so cruel to you guys!!!! It's ok I'm going to try update well like in the next hour or so. Probably less than that. Anyways this book is almost coming to a close. *tear* yes I know it's sad. I've probably got about 3-4 chapters left plus 4 epilogues. Yes I know it's a lot but since I won't be writing a sequel I'm going to cover all my vital pieces of information regarding how their life went. So yeahh. Next chapter should be up very soon. Thanks for reading!! Oh and sorry for the suckiness in this chapter. It's very horribly written. I was just to lazy/anxious to write detail. Bear with me I'm tired!!