Chapter 14

Mackenzie's POV

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

I awake with a start. I can feel tears dripping down my face and I'm hugging my pillow tight. What the hell? I must of had a bad dream. I stand up and trudge into the bathroom and jump into the shower.

As the water swirls down the drain below me I try to recall my dream. It takes me awhile but I remember.

In the dream Maddie got hit by a car. She was in a criticial condition and she was in a coma for 2 months. She woke and started to get better. One day she started thrashing around in bed and yelling jibberish.It was like her mind was controlling her with unspoken words. She fell asleep and never woke up. My last memory was the heart monitor line going flat as a dull beep filled the room.

My eyes watered at the thought of a dead Maddie. I thought I hated her but I don't. My mascara stained pillow proved that.

I turned the taps and the water dribbled to a stop. I got out and dried off. I blow dried my hair and wrapped my towel around my body. I walked back into my room and inspected my closet. I chose a white tank top with a fluro pink smiley face on it. I paired it with bright pink shorts. I walked back to the bathroom and did my makeup. I brushed out my knotty hair and did it in a bun with plaits pinned around the base. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. As I munched on an apple I thought about how I think it's time to make up with Maddie.

Chloe's POV

I sit in the middle of the newly decorated nursery. The girls just left. Josh will be home in about an hour. I glance around the room. It smells like fresh paint. The walls are a soft gray/pink. The curtains are a vibrant shade of pink with gray ties. The crib is cream and filled with pink blankets and cushions. There's a shaggy light pink rug over the timber floorboards. There's a elegant cream dresser with crystal handles. We've got a stack of photo frames ready to be filled and displayed. I'm going to spell out the baby's name in pink letters across the wall. The room is almost complete. I stand up and walk outside, flipping off the light. I can't wait until this baby comes.

*******************************************

 AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!!!!!

So what do you think of kenzie's dream? Will they finally make up? And isn't Chloe's nursery coming along nicely? What do you think they'll call the baby? Comment your ideas below. Also I realized I haven't dedicated a chapter in a while. So on random I decided to dedicate this one to @PaigeHylandLove. She's amazing go follow her!!!