Chapter 3

Maddie's POV

It's dark. Really dark. It's cold. I grab my blanket and wrap it around me. I check the time, 2:53am. That explains the dark thing. I check my phone. I have a few messages. One from Paige saying she's at Mikey's. One from mom with something about watching Mackenzie on the weekend. Ew Mackenzie. She can watch herself. One from Chlo saying how Justin seems into me. And one from.. OMG OMG OMFG JUSTIN!!! I read it aloud in my own excitement, "Hey Maddie. I was just wondering if you wanna go see a movie sometime." OMG OMG OMG JUSTIN JUST ASKED ME OUT! THANK YOU CHLOE!! I decided against replying right now, I didn't wanna wake him up. I plopped my head back down on the pillow and drifted back off to sleep.

Nia's POV

"Nia get up, it's time for school!" I groaned and rolled out of bed and onto the floor. Ouch. I grudgingly stood up and walked over to my closet and pulled out a blue singlet top and pink jeans. I jumped into the shower, the hot water waking me up. I hated going to school. Crabby teachers. Rough jocks. Snobby, back stabbing ex best friends. The usual. At least I get Kendall. She's my only true friend and I know she would never leave me. I love her. I turned off the tap and hopped out. I got changed and did my hair and makeup. I walked downstairs and grabbed a banana and a tub of yoghurt. I ate quickly, not wanting to be late for school. I walked back upstairs, brushed my teeth and got my stuff. I grabbed my keys from the hook near the doorway and drove off. I only got my license a few months ago. I texted Kendall saying I'd pick her up so she wouldn't be late. I got out at hers and knocked on the door. Jill answered and welcomed me in. Kendall ran past, half dressed, tooth brush hanging out of her mouth and hair brush in her hand. I laughed slightly. She's funny. I waited for a few minutes before she came back, ready this time. She kissed her mom and walked out with me. As we got into the car Kendall's phone went off. She checked it and her face dropped and screwed up like it does when she confused. "What's wrong K?" she shook her head and put away her phone. I shrugged and drove off.

Kendall's POV

Just as I was getting into Nia's car I got a text. It was from Chloe saying to meet her at the library at recess. Nia asked me about it but I didn't want to tell her. She would discourage me from going but I kinda wanted to see what she wanted. I mean that girl already turned the nation against me, how much damage could she do?

Chloe's POV

I got to Paige's place and she got in. "Hey Chlo" she said, buckling in. "How was your night with Mikey?" I teased playfully. "Um yeah I wanted to talk about that." I gave her a questioning look. "Um well last night Mikey and I did it." I slammed the brakes. "YOU DID IT!?! LIKE AS IN IT!?" she nodded, looking slightly embarrassed. I cuddled her, "Now neither of us are virgins!" She winked. " Um while we're on the topic.." I said pulling the car off the road. " I think I'm pregnant Paige." her mouth literally fell a mile downwards. "You think or you know?" I shrugged. " I took a test and it came back positive but those things are dodgy." She nodded and pulled out her phone. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm gonna text Josh and ask him to get some more tests." I snatched her phone off her. "No! He doesn't exactly know yet.." I twirled my hair nervously. "You haven't told him! Omg you have to Chlo, he's the father! Wait he is the father right?" I nodded. "omg that makes me a aunty!" I smiled weakly. I turned on the car again and continued towards Maddie's place. "Does Maddie know?" I shook my head. "Your the only one." I turned a corner quickly. "So you haven't told you family yet?" I shook my head again. "No that's the thing. I don't want to get kicked out or anything." She shot me a look of sympathy. "Oh honey they'll understand. Especially your mom." She rubbed my arm supportively. "Everything will be ok."