AUTHORS NOTE AND SPECIAL EXTRA

Ok so I'm gonna make a special chapter in no ones POV to explain how the girls fell apart

No one's POV
It was the night that the last ever episode of Dance Moms was going to be premiered. During the competition of that episode the girls had had a falling out. But no one thought it was filmed. Until every rotten bit of that fight showed up on Kelly's flat screen. All 5 families had gathered at the Hyland's to watch the episode. Chloe was the worst. She screamed at Nia, Kendall and Mackenzie. Paige and Maddie did nothing but back her up the entire fight. Mackenzie was distraught. Her own sister had chosen to fight against her. The Ziegler family fell apart that day. The sisters barely ever talk to each other and as much as Melissa tries they won't make up. Everyone's mouth fell open, how did this end up being filmed? The moms had been sure it was just the girls in that room! That's when it hit them. Abby Lee Miller was responsible for turning the entire nation against 6 little girls acting like their mothers. Brooke had been making out with Nick in the bathroom the entire time so in theory she was the lucky one. Kendall had cheated in the competition, her mom paid the judge to make sure he beat Chloe. Chloe had performed the best she had ever done and would have won by miles. But Kendall swept that victory from under her feet. Chloe had every right to be upset and I guess those girls are just brought up around screaming. What Chloe didn't know was that Kendall didn't know her mom cheated for her until after awards. Jill had done it without Kendall knowing. Things between the girls had been getting rocky for ages but this was the last straw. This time the girls really weren't gonna make up. As each family stormed out of the Hyland's place, the memories of the fight too vivid, too strong the Lukasiak's drove to the studio. Abby was at the front desk, finishing up some paperwork. Christi went off her nut, screaming in Abby's face. Abby simply said it was for the extra viewers. Christi rolled her eyes and left, dragging Chloe by the hand. As Christi went to the car, Chloe stopped and took a last glance at the studio. She had a feeling they weren't coming back. A week later her suspicion had been confirmed. Each family received a letter saying that they were no longer on the elite team as Abby had new, apparently better dancers. The rest of the companies were apparently full is Abby was stopping them from competing. The girls were still welcome to take class but no privates. Chloe didn't want to just do class so she quit dance. She would still maintain her flexibility and strength but she didn't want dance to be her whole life any longer. She called Paige and Maddie on a 3 way chat. They all came to an agreement that none of them would return to dance. Since it was the start of the summer holidays they also agreed to change before returning to school. Nia kept taking jazz and acro classes but was never as serious as she used to be. Kendall kept doing most her classes. Mackenzie still did everything she used to with the younger girls. She grew closer to Little Brooke and farther away from the other girls. So that's what happened to the lovely girls of the ALDC.

Ok as of next chapter it goes back to normal.