Chapter 10

Paige's POV

It's Sunday morning, today Chloe has her ultrasound. She texted me asking me to go with her. I gladly accepted. I was going to be an aunt! I still think it's weird since she's giving birth to my brothers kid but I'm trying not to think about it. I walk over to my closet to pick an outfit. Blue skinny jeans and a white button up shirt with my sleeves rolled up. Very simple but very classy with the right accessories. I go for a gold chain that hangs down to my stomach. It has a heart on it. I then slide 4 identical gold bangles onto my right wrist. I clip and black and gold bow in my wavy hair. After I've done my makeup and stuff I grab my 5 inch heels and my purse and head out to wait for Chloe.

Mackenzie's POV

My life has gotten boring again. I'm still geeky with my glasses and I'm not popular. But I'm working on it. Anything to be more loved than Maddie one day.

Chloe's POV

I get out of the car and grab Paige's hand. I'm so nervous. Unfortunately Josh couldn't come because he had some hockey thing. He wanted to skip it but I forced him to go. I couldn't have him putting this baby in front of his career and opportunities. Our heels clack against the road in synch as we head across the parking lot. The hospital looked so perfect and innocent. To me it was like entering a haunted house times a thousand. I don't know why I was so scared. I've seen enough movies to know exactly what happens. But this wasn't me cuddled up eating popcorn on a Saturday night. This was real.

**** After the ultrasound****

Paige and I were sitting in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to give me the results. I see him come out of a room, a clipboard in his hand. I eagerly stand up and walk towards him, Paige in tow. "Ok Miss Lukasiak, I won't keep you waiting any longer. The gender of your new baby is..."

*****

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN. CLIFFHANGER!!! Anways do you think it's a boy or a girl? Please comment with your opinions, I love to hear them! But yeah next update I'll confirm the gender. 3 comments for more.