**

*scene when Scully was in her hospital bed with cancer at night. Earlier event when Mulder was offered to be with his real father*
----------------------------
As Mulder walked into the room he saw Marks sitting on a chair next to Scully staring out the window. When Marks heard Mulder she look towards the ground slightly looking at Mulder's feet. "Go ahead, I was just about to leave," Marks said standing up but still staring at the ground.
"No it's ok...please stay," Mulder said walking over to the right side of the bed, crouching next to Scully, still sound asleep.
Marks walked over to Mulder and leaned over to him and sat on the ground. Mulder wrapped one arm around Marks tight and held Scully s hand with the other. He started silently crying and so did Marks. "Why did it have to be Scully, Mulder. Why not me," Marks voice grew louder, getting more emotional with every word. Now balling Marks said," I have so many questions, Mulder why can't anyone answer them, why can't people just..." Her voice trailed of and she started to sob. Mulder started crying harder to and they clung to each other questioning the universe and questioning everything more then ever...
Silently...

---------------------------
Authors note: I really enjoyed writing this. If you guys would want me to make more tiny scenes just let me know in the comments. 😘