Chapter 7

Present

One night. A lot can happen in one night.

"Noah, No, we can't do this."

"Why not?" I ask breathless as Kai crawls up my body, having kissed every inch of me. My senses are reeling, my core pounding and my heart racing. I can taste myself on his lips.

"I don't have a condom."

I open my eyes to stare into his blue ones.

"I don't care," comes my response and I arch myself up to grind into him. I need him.

I can see his jaw tighten as he tries to hold onto what little control he has left. I lock my leg around his and bite his neck lightly between kisses. I know this drives him crazy.

"And what if you fall pregnant? Are you ready for that," he grounds out.

"I'll take care of it. I need you right now." I look at him again and see the moment he gives in.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." Our gazes lock once again. I've never done this and I can't imagine allowing this with anyone other than him.

Kai sinks into me with a groan and cups my face in his hands grabbing hold of my hair. There's something different about this, and it's not that this is the first time we've ever had sex without a condom, it's just, different. The only time he tears his gaze away from mine is when he kisses me. I feel my body climbing towards its release and Kai is right there coaxing me on. The tremors race through my body and he doesn't stop.

"I have to pull out now," I hear him through the haze I'm in.

"No, don't."

"I swear to God I'm going to wife you if you fall pregnant and you won't have a fucking choice." He groans.

I lift myself making my intentions clear that I want him to flip me over which he does. I'm straddling him and his hands are at my hips controlling the rhythm I'm going at. We are chest to chest and I kiss him with everything I have. Trying to convey just how much I've missed him these past two months. I kiss him so passionately that I want him to think of this moment every time he thinks of me and regrets letting me go, knowing that no-one will ever love him as much as I do. He pushes deeper into me and I feel another climax building. This time when he calls out my name I cry out his as I feel his warmth fill me. I collapse onto him and we stay this way until he pulls out and cleans me. Getting back into bed he pulls me into his arms and my eyes start to droop.

'The only time I'll ever leave you again is when I leave you breathless.' I'm quite sure that's what I hear Kai say but my eyes close before I can ask.

2015

Being back at school and being Kai's girlfriend is a heady experience. We're still the best of friends but the perks of being a girlfriend are even better. I remain seated on the stands after the game ends and watch as everyone congratulates Kai on a game well played with either a back pat or hug. I love watching him in his element. The graceful curve of his body as he sends the ball sailing through the air. His speed and agility when he decides to run it. I could never tire of this, except for the part where he gets tackled. The stands fill out and I make my way on to the field. Kai approaches me looking oh so hot in only his black football tights and top, helmet in hand and sports bag slung over his shoulder. He slips the oversized helmet onto my head laughing as I squeal in disgust.

"Please tell me you are the only one who wears this, it's probably full of sweat?"

He folds his fingers around the metal bars and pulls me toward him, dropping his hands he kisses me through the open space.

"Do you honestly think I'd let someone else's bodily fluids touch any part of your body!" and he kisses me once again, lifting me with one arm around my waist.

"Yo McKenna, are we seeing you at the victory party?" one of the players on the team shouts at Kai.

"You might, if you're lucky," he shouts back laughing.

I pull the helmet off my head and run my fingers through my hair.

Making our way to the parking lot quite a few very beautiful girls come up to him just to say what a great game it was and if they'll see him later.

His curt "no" doesn't seem to put them off, but what gets me most is that not once has he let go of my hand and this sends tingles all over my body.

"You should go to the party," I say to him as we climb into his truck. "You are the star QB."

"And miss out on the congratulatory head my girlfriend will be giving me, not a chance." He grins at me in the most attractive way.

"I don't recall any prior discussions relating to head."

"You don't think I played my ass off to impress you for nothing do you?"

"That was all for me?" I ask seductively, crawling across the space between us and straddle him. "In that case you'll find yourself getting more than just head McKenna. Laughing he puts his hands in my hair and pulls me in for a deep languorous kiss.

I nearly jump out of my skin when a knock sounds on the window next to me.

"That looks good McKenna," shouts Clay, one of Kai's team mates.

"Fuck off Clay," Kai growls.

He holds my hips and pushes me down while he grinds up.

"Can you feel what you do to me, we need to get the fuck out of here," his voice goes octaves deeper the more he pushes against me.

I climb of Kai's lap, desire fuelling my actions.

"Drive." I order, waiting for him to leave the parking lot. My hands moving to the top of his hips and once again I order him to lift his hips.

"What are you doing babe?" Kai asks but he knows what's up as his eyes go a shade darker.

"Be a good boy and do as you're told McKenna." And he does. I proceed to start on my congratulatory head as Kai ends up having to pull over.