Chapter 6

2014

It's New Year's Eve and Kai and I are at a party a friend of his is having. Its eleven thirty and both of us are quite tipsy and really bored by all the girls throwing themselves at him. I started a game whereby we'd down our drink every time it happened but we are getting too drunk too fast.

"Wanna get out here?" I nod my head and hold onto his hand as he leads us out. We make our way back to his house and he kneels with his back to me. "Want a ride?"

Never one to say no to a piggy back ride I jump on easily. He carries me as if I weigh nothing.

"You smell nice." I whisper into his ear from my position behind him.

"I taste even better," comes his cocky reply.

You know what, let's see what Mr Cocky Ass does when I do have a taste.

I put my lips to his neck and suck gently.

"Mmmmmmmm, I think you're right. No wait, I'm not sure. Let me have another taste."

I suck on his earlobe and he completely stops and I can feel his heart beat speeding up. I drop a kiss to below his earlobe and trail kisses down his neck.

In one swift move he swings me around so that I'm now being carried in the front and he crashes his lips to mine. His hands are on my behind and it sends shivers right to my core. He bites gently on my bottom lip and my lips opens to deepen the kiss. All too soon he lets me slide along the length of him till my feet reach the ground and we're practically running to get to his house. I make it through the entrance and I'm immediately pushed against the door. Kai up against me, his lips at my lips. Oh My God. I run my fingers through his hair pulling him closer and arch into him. His hand slides down my body to my thighs and he lifts me up. My legs wrap around his waist like it's the most natural thing.

"Your parents?" I breathe out.

"Not coming home."

That's all I needed to hear. I kiss him back with all I have, wrap my legs tighter and arch into him. Still holding me up he makes his way up the stairs but stops when I run my hands down his chest and abs and rest at the bulge that's formed in his jeans. I squeeze lightly and he pushes me against the wall on the stairs grinding into my palm. His hands leave my thighs and slide down my body, he lifts my t-shirt and his hands travel up to my breasts, kneading them. I can't help the moan that escapes from my throat and he smiles against my lips. He grabs hold of my behind and makes his way to his bedroom.

I awake the next morning covered in Kai. I turn my face to his and find him just waking up as well.

"So that happened..." I smile.

"Yes it did, and you know what that means now right?"

"What? That drunk sex with you is amazing." I laugh.

"No, not that."

"Then no, I don't know what it means?" I ask slowly, almost too scared to want to know.

"It means that now you're my girlfriend," he states proudly.

I can't help the laugh that erupts from my throat and my eyes start tearing up.

"What, you don't want to be my girlfriend?" his voice sounds kind of hurt.

"Look, I'm not going to mistake this for what it's not and I'm most definitely not looking for a promise ring. We got drunk, we had sex and despite what the world says, we can still be friends. I know who you are, and you're a good guy but you're also kind of a player, who am I kidding, you are a player. Please don't let what happened between us guilt you into a relationship with me."