Chapter 11

Present

The club is crowded and normally this would irritate me but tonight I'm thankful for the distraction. I got home, told Shay I'm moving on and her immediate response was that shots and celebration were in order. The rest of the girls were already at the club and all that was needed were the two of us to get dressed. After my shower I slip into a black mostly lace halter neck crop top along with a high-waisted black short shorts and black ankle boots. I curled the ends of my hair slightly and it fell down my back in soft waves. I kept my makeup light but made more effort than usual.

"Two tequilas and a rum and coke," I shout at the barman. He returns with my drinks and as I'm about to pay, money is placed on the bar a warm deep voice responds.

"It's ok, I got it."

I turn my head, taking in the oh so handsome face, broad shoulders and flat chest.

"What do you think happens when you pay for my drinks?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"I introduce myself, you respond with your name and we start talking. I offer to buy you another drink which you agree to then we make our way to the dance floor. After a few songs I head back to your table where you introduce me to your friends, we have two shots and one more drink each before we head back to the dance floor. As you are about to leave I ask for your number which at first you're a bit sceptical about giving it to a stranger then change your mind because what damage could it do. I thank you for a wonderful evening and place a gentle kiss, right over there," he touches my cheek to the spot where he'd kiss. I can't help but be a bit mesmerised by this smooth talking stranger, after all, decent vocabulary is a seduction on its own.

"You leave the club and before you reach home your phone starts ringing. You answer and it's the stranger from the club. You start talking and don't stop till the sun comes up. And with the new dawn, you realise you might actually like him."

"That sounds pretty well planned out and also like you've done it before."

"I would be lying if I said I didn't, but I wouldn't be lying when I say you are the first girl I would actually call. I'm Demetri." He stretches his hand out towards me and I take it. He smiles and his face softens causing this blonde haired God like creature to actually get a smile from me.

"I'm Noah." He continues to hold on to my hand even after I've introduced myself. "But this is how this is going to work. I'll give you my number, which while you're punching it into your phone, I'll pay for the next round of drinks. Then we'll dance." He lets go of my hand when he stands to retrieve his phone from his pocket.

"I don't think so Noah. Two of what she had." He says the last sentence to the barman then waits expectantly for my number.

"A gentleman never lets a lady pay for her drinks," he continues when noticing that I haven't spoken since he's paid for the second round of drinks.

I have a feeling this is either going to be undeniably and effortlessly astonishing or severely horrific. I think I'm ready for the challenge.

Our drinks arrive and we clink our shot glasses together before downing the drinks. The rum and coke eases the burn of the tequila and I'm soon ready to hit the dance floor, already a bit buzzed. Demetri takes hold of my hand and leads me to the dance floor, he pull me into his arms and I have to give the boy credit, he knows how to move. After a few minutes of swaying to the music I decide to bust out the moves. I place his hands on my hips then start to move watching intently as his eyes widen at what I'm doing. His hands are in my hair and bring the mane of dark curls over my shoulder exposing the side of my neck. I turn in his arms and grind my behind into his front area. Demetri runs his hands down my sides and they once again rest on my hips. He pulls me even closer if that's possible and drops a kiss on my exposed shoulder. I love the feeling and my eyes close in pleasure. Still moving against Demetri I lift my head and open my eyes.