Chapter ➳ nine;

Chapter nine of Roasted.

On Twitter Dm's: Jared.
Moose - So how are my friends? Do you like them?

Ashlee - Well yeah Jensen's coolio, I don't know about Misha though - he think's we are going to get married omg

Moose - Yeah that's ridiculous. I cannot believe him!!
Read 10:03pm

Moose - Ashlee?
Read 10:05pm

Moose - Ashton?
Read 10:14

Moose - Are you okay? What's happened?
Read 10:45

Moose - This is the longest you've ever ignored me, Ashton stop.
Read 11:02

Moose - Ashton Lee this is serious have you lost your phone again? And forgot to put screen saver on?
Read 11:19

Moose - oh mY GOD ASHton answer right now.
Delivered.

Moose - Oh my
Read 10:30pm

Ashlee - I'm sorry.

Moose - What happened? Are you okay?

Ashlee - Jacob and I got into a fight again.

Moose - Do you need me to beat him up???

Ashlee - No. It was my fault, it's always my fault.

Moose - I'm sure it wasn't Ash, maybe it was a misunderstanding?

Ashlee - He's packing his bags, Jared what do I do?

Moose - Tell him you're sorry? I don't know what happened so I don't really know what to say.

Ashlee - I've told him 1000 times in sorry, Jared please I'm scared.

Moose - What happened Ashton?

Ashlee - I was texting you, long story short I bumped into his boyfriend by accident thinking it was Jacob and called him an idiot. Lucas didn't like that and decided to get revenge.

Moose - WHAT DID HE DO

Ashlee - Lucas told Jacob that I was texting you, his biggest celebrity crush. And that I cut him (he cut his arm himself)

Moose - Oh my god let me call you, to tell him.

Ashlee - Are you sure?

Moose - Is it that serious?

Ashlee - Yes.

Moose - Well then I'll call you. What's your number?

-

Ashton types in her number into the keyboard, with only a couple clicks on the iPhone screen she was done. As soon as an unknown number popped up, her stomach filled with butterflies.

"Jacob?" Ashton whispers while walking into his room right across from her own. She finds her blonde headed best friend packing his clothes into a suitcase.

"Jacob, there's someone on the phone for you." She says again. Jacob continues ignoring her, pilling up more clothes and rolling his eyes dramatically.

Ashton looks at her phone and sighs, warm tears dripping down her freckled cheeks. She walks back into her room and pulls the phone to her right ear.

"He's not listening to me." Ashton sobs into the device. She could hear Jared's soft and comforting voice telling her 'it's going to be okay' as she cried.

"Put me on speaker Ash, I'm sure he'll recognise my voice." She nods, even though she knew he could not see her.

"Okay." Ashton walks back the short distance into her best friends room, and puts her phone on speaker.

"Jacob? Jared wants to talk to you." Ashton informs the angry male, he whips his head around and scrunched up his nose - an old habit of his.

"So now he wants to talk to me? You little bitch you've kept this from me for months! How dare you not tell me you were texting Jared Padalecki." He almost screams at her.

Ashton takes a few steps back in horror, she hears Jared cough awkwardly from the other line. "Jacob, is it?" His soft but ruffled voice speaks.

"Yes I'm Jacob, and you've been texting a sociopath for the past few months!" He yells, taking large steps towards Ashton and ripping the phone out of her hands.

"She cut my boyfriend with the knife we keep on the counter, what kind of psycho is she?" Jacob scoffs while throwing her phone carelessly onto the bed.

"Do you really think your best friend would hurt you or your boyfriend?" Jared asks the rushing boy. Jacob rolls his eyes once again and reaches out for the phone on the bed.

"You don't know me, or her." That's the last thing Jacob says before the phone was thrown across the room and out the window, glass shattering everywhere.

Ashton charges over to see if anyone got hurt from down in the courtyard, as they still live in collage. Luckily it was night and no one was there, but Ashton did succeed to cut herself on the foot while running.