Chapter ➳ sixteen;

Chapter sixteen of Roasted.
Ashton - I'm coldddd

Jared - So get a blanket?

Ashton - HAHAHA that's funny Jarpad.

Jared - I have to get it don't I?

Ashton - :)

Jared - You are so lucky you have me I swear, you would be dead without me.

Ashton - But I've survived all this time..

Jared - Well when I leave in a month then you'll die without me :)

Ashton - Good to know I'll die???

Jared - I know you're welcome.

Ashton - DID YOU HEAR THAT?!

Jared - What?

Ashton - SOMEONE JUST SMASHED MY BEDROOM WINDOW!!!

Jared - Are you joking Ashton

Ashton - WHY WOULD I JOKE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

Jared - I'll be right up, stay under the bed.

-

Jared gulps in fear as he grabs one of Ashton's dirty pans from the kitchen. He walks as quietly as he could to her room - but that was almost impossible with the floorboards screeching.

He gets to Ashton's room in seconds, hiding behind the door frame and taking a deep breath in, the out. As much as he wouldn't admit, he was scared.

"Ashton?" He whispers out. As there was no answer, Jared pushes open her door as if he would do while being Sam, to see something he wasn't at all expecting.

Ashton was lying on her bed watching a movie peacefully. All the windows were completely shut, locked and not even smashed.

"You're an idiot!" Jared runs over and jumps onto Ashton after dropping the pan, tickling her sides.

"I'm not ticklish." Ashton informs with a straight face as he continues to try to make her laugh.

"Well that's no fun." He pouts which makes Ashton giggle at him. "Too bad for Jacob, if he'd stay your friend he could be getting all this." Jared stands up and does a weird dance that causes Ashton to burst into laughter.

"You're such a goof. Come watch Z Nation with me." Ashton says in more of an order than a question.

Jared smiles and lays on the bed next to her, reaching out for the chips beside her short body and taking half the packet into his hands.

Ashton rolls her eyes and smacks his had which makes them fly all over the bed. "Hey!" Jared screams.

Ashton eats them from her sheet with a large smile plastered over her face.