Chapter ➳ thirty one;

Chapter thirty one of Roasted.

On Twitter:
@Jarpad - Visiting a friend in the hospital for a couple of days, sorry I'm missing all the comic - cons!

@ashton.lee - 'visiting' or are you admitted yourself because you're too burned from my roastings?

In Twitter DM's: JARED
Jared - Missing you xx

Ashton - calm down, you're just getting me some food. But I guess I miss you too. When are you coming back I'm starVING?!

Jared - 'calm down' hahaha I'm in the line, this old man serving the customers needs to hurry the hell up ugh

Ashton - aww don't be mean, he's just doing his job :(

Jared - well he needs to do his job faster.

"Here you go, one ham and cheese sandwich." Jared smiles as he walks through the doors. Ashton screams in delight as she holds her hands out for the glass plate.

"Thank you so much." She exclaims while grabbing the sand which and shoving the cheesy goodness into her mouth.

The first couple of bites were good, tasting like a normal sandwich ridding of her hunger. But a couple of minutes after eating, a strange feeling danced around in her stomach.

"Oh god." Ashton gets out right before she moves her head to the side of the hospital bed and releases all the food she had eaten in the past twenty four hours.

"Nurse!" Jared yells as he stands up from the chair besides the bed and runs for a nurse hopefully close by.