Chapter ➳ twenty five;

(New cover)?

Chapter twenty five of Roasted:

"Jared, my man, there you are!" Ashton loudly calls out to Jared through the pumping music as he leans his tall unit up against a random door frame.

"How much did you drink Ash?" He chuckles while shoving his phone back into his jeans pocket and putting a hand on her shoulder to stop her from falling over.

"I have-" her loud hiccup echos throughout the bar "-no idea." She finishes with a small giggle, using the wall for support.

People all around them continuously bump into them with their sweaty bodies, making Ashton feel the need to throw up all the shots the contained in the past two hours.

"Lets go home." Ashton nods at the seemingly amazing idea and grabs ahold of his hand and stumbles towards the open entrance.

Ashton gasps loudly as the cold nights breeze unexpectedly hits her exposed face. Jared looks at the many goosebumps forming on her bare arms and takes of his jumper without hesitation.

"Ooh, thank you." She smiles as he wraps the coat around her shoulders, Ashton instantly begins to feel much better. Not just because of the jacket, but because she was finally alone with Jared.

She takes off her heals that she never seems to wear and let's them hang loosely on her fingers.

"I don't think I'm good enough to get the part." Ashton sighs while they walk towards Jared's car across the street. Jared stops in his tracks and looks directly into Ashton's eyes.

"What do you mean Ash?" He questions with a saddened expression. She looks back at him and coughs lightly, pulling a hand over her mouth in attempt to not vomit all over him.

"I haven't acted in ages. I just got fired from working at the bakery. This isn't a movie, you don't just get what you want." Jared looks at his car and sighs. But before they can continue their conversation Jared gasps out loud and grabs ahold of Ashton's hand, tugging her towards his car.

"Oh my god." He yells out in anger and frustration - not realising Ashton had fallen over behind him as he stares at the broken shards of glass pieced onto the road.

His car had been completely wrecked, all six windows had been broken and all the tires were completely popped, they were so deflated that it was as if they were sinking into the road.

Ashton heaves herself up from the wet concrete and lets out a small scream as little pieces of the window sticks into her feet. Jared completely forgets about his thousands of dollars car and rushes over to Ashton.

He grabs her legs as gently as possible and cringes at the horrifying amount blood on her feet. "Lets go, quickly." He calls for a cab and leaves his broken car on the road with the only worry of getting Ashton better.