Chapter ➳ nineteen;

Chapter nineteen of Roasted:

On Twitter:
@jarpad - ' Thank you so much to everyone who came to comic-con, had an amazing time Australia! '

@ashton.l - ' Can't believe I met you! Got our photo as my profile picture :) '

In Twitter Dm's - Jared.

Jared - Awh that's so cute.

Ashton - What is?

Jared - Your profile picture!

Ashton - YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GOOD IT IS TO PUT IT AS MY PICTURE WITHOUT PEOPLE SCREAMING AT ME !!!1!1!1!

Jared - I wish I could do that, upload a photo with you without a care in the world.

Ashton - Sucks 4 u

Jared - So have you talked to your mom about leaving? Or Jacob?

Ashton - 1) I would rather give my soul to Satan than talk to Jacob, 2) mum has messaged me non-stop and came to my dorm millions of times. I've just ignored her. 3) itS MUM -_-

Jared - She just cares about you. And shush :(

Ashton - Well she's not going to care about me anymore..

Jared - WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!

Ashton - I've dropped out of College. It's not for me, it was my parents plan to kick me out and send me here anyway.

Jared - Oh my god.

Ashton - Never thought about the cons though. I have to find an apartment, a car, a job, who knows what else.

Jared - No you can't yet. We only have two days until we go back to America.

Ashton - Shiver me timbers I forgot!

Jared - Don't worry, you can stay in our hotel with us for the night :)

Ashton - REALLY??

Jared - Of coarse :)

Ashton - OH MY GOD BLESS YOU!

Jared - :)

-

Ashton looks around her completely empty dorm room, all that's left in the small area was some memories and broken up furniture.

She wipes away the warm and salty tears brimming in her repeatedly blinking eyes. The front door opens slowly, Jared walks in and takes a look around before his blue eyes land on mine.

His big bright smile instantly drops to a frown as he whitenesses Ashton's loud and almost unnecessary sobbing. "Hey hey, it's alright."

He quickly charges over and pulls the weakened and heartbroken girl into his large and loving arms. "You'll be okay."

-

"Ashton!" Misha greets Ashton with a large hug as she walks into the humongous hotel room. "Is this a hotel or actually a house?" She asks with amazement.

"Just a normal hotel room." Jensen walks in from the kitchen. Ashton smiles and hugs him with as much strength as she had with Misha.

"Welcome home." Jared gently pushes her inside as she searches the two story hotel room. "This isn't 'ordinary', this is just an apartment for rich people." They all laugh as she walks into the lounge room with big leather couches and a flat screen TV.

"Too bad we are leaving tomorrow."

In Twitter Dm's - Jared.

Ashton - I'm boreedddd, entertain me.

Jared - I am literally sleeping on the other couch -_-

Ashton - About that, you didn't have to sleep with me on the couches. You could have gone in the spare room.

Jared - Nah it's more fun out here with you.

Ashton - Aww cutie, but this movie is so boring what is it again??

Jared - Gilmore girls. And it's a TV series.

Ashton - WAIT OH MY GOD IS THAT YOU?!

Jared - Mhmm :)

Ashton - JARED YOU ARE SO CUTE!!

Jared - Thank you.

Ashton - WHAT HAPPENED?!

Jared - Go to sleep its 2:38.

Ashton - Better go to sleep before 3:00 I don't wanna get eaten by witches lmao gtgtgtgtgtgtg