Chapter ➳ seventeen;

Chapter seventeen of Roasted.

On Twitter Dm's - Jared.
Jared - What's for breakfast?

Ashton - Would you rather coco pops or Cheerios?

Jared - Neither?

Ashton - What's with all the questions marks?

Jared - Idk? Wanna go out for breakfast?

Ashton - What do you think?

Jared - Yes?

Ashton - OF COURSE

Jared - So I was thinking we could go to that pancake place.

Ashton - I'm allergic to pancakes -_-

Jared - Really??

Ashton - Yes I am, sadly. I used to love them but one day I had a pancake and choked on it.

Jared - So you're not allergic, you're just too scared to try another one :)

Ashton - AM NOT

Jared - AM TOO

Ashton - Fine, lets go eat some bloody pancakes.

-

Ashton throws her iPhone onto her messy bed and looks up at her wooden bedroom door. She can hear Jared moving around in the lounge room, which made a small smile appear on her tired face.

"Let's go!" Jared screams out at he bursts the creaking door open, probably breaking it.

Ashton laughs as Jared just misses hitting his large head on the door frame, considering his height.

"I'm not ready?" Ashton pouts in almost a question, tilting her head down towards her black and white Micky Mouse shorts and t-shirt.

"Yes you are, c'mon." He grabs Ashton's hand and tugs her body out the bedroom and towards the door that leads to the halls of her college.

"I do not want my college friends seeing me in these." She scowls as Jared pushes her out the door. Some people walking around stop and stare at them with disgust.

All but one girl around Ashton's age who lets out a small squeal, taking her phone out of her jeans pocket and asks for a photo with tears pouring down her face.

The way Jared pulled the female close to his body and bent down to hold his cheek against hers, made Ashton smile. Jared is so kind and to have to do this all the time, it's as if he didn't mind at all.

"I still am annoyed we are both in our pyjamas at five in the morning, getting pancakes from McDonald's." Ashton sighs while resting her head on Jared's car window.

He pulls up into the drive-thru and chuckles at the overdramatic girl now called his best friend, after Jensen of coarse.

"Oh shut up, you love it." Ashton turns towards Jared, hiding the fact that she actually does love it with a loud huff.