Chapter ➳ thirty three;

Chapter thirty three of - Roasted;

In Twitter DM's:
Ashton - I love you Jared, good bye.

Jared - This is not a goodbye Ashlee, this is just a see you soon. I love you Ashton.

-

The next day was a slow one, Ashton had sadly passed away due to her mother turning off the switch to her life support.

There was no cure for the disease Ashton had, and the only option was for her to have a quick death with no feeling.

Her mother couldn't stand the thought of her beautiful daughter taking the other way of a slow death while suffocating on the air.

The funeral was in her home town, and her whole family was there to celebrate her amazing time on earth rather than everyone mourned about her death. Even Jared, Jensen and Misha had shown up.

That's exactly what Ashton would have wanted.

Jared returned to filming a couple of months later after he had regained his mental strength. There was a new position for the character Ruby on Supernatural and Jared had sworn he would always hate whoever took the part.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry." Jared gushes out as he knocks into a girl on his way through the sets of Supernatural. She bends down to pick up her scripts that had fallen with a large smile on her face.

"Don't worry about it." She states with her plump lips pulling up into an even larger smile, looking up into Jared's big blue eyes.

"I'm Jared, Jared Padalecki." He speaks while bending down in front of her and pulling his hand out. The girl reaches for his soft hand and shakes it, clearing her throat before speaking.

"I'm Genevieve Cortese, it's good to meet you."