Chapter 24

Leia's POV

I was out and about after school today and headed to the animal shelter. I havent been here in along time.

"Hey Leia welcome." Abigail says to me.

"Hey I know its been along time how do you want me to help?" I ask.

"Just go in the back and Mimi Scarlet will show you what to do." She says.

"Okay." I say.

I walked to the back and I was expecting a huge bitch fit, but it wasnt.

"Okay. So all you need to do is help me feed them and the bath them got it." She says.

"Yeah." I say.

"Leia I know what Lexi says and does makes you see me also as a pain in the ass. Im not like that." She says.

I knew how it'd be different around Lexi I also know shes is playing me.

Emma's POV

Killian and I were sitting on the couch just talking about everything thats happened. I feel like Killian and I are clicking again as friends and as parents for our daughter.

"So since its October what will you be wearing on Halloween?" Killian asks me.

"Im not dressing up." I say to him.

"Oh come on that used to be the one thing we did all the time." He says.

"Killian we arnt kids anymore. Sometimes you have to grow up." I tell him.

"True, but sometimes you have to just let lose." He tells.

"Oh shut up. Things changed after I had Leia. I really had to grow up." I say.

"You know why didnt you ever tell me you were pregnant?" He asks.

"Why didnt you tell me goodbye?" I ask.

"I have my reason." He says.

"Same here." I say.

"Emma, Graham called." My mom says.

"Okay. I call him later." I say.

"Mom... Im...hey dad." Leia says walking in.

"Hey I should go." Killian says.

"No stay please." Leia says.

"Leia let him leave if he wants to." I say.

"No please stay Grandma is letting me cook dinner tonight the she goes out with her friends. I think we would like the company right mom." She says to me.

"If your mother doesnt mind I dont mind." Killian says.

"Sure Killian join us." I say.

Leia went into the kitchen and helped my mom and once my mom left it was me, Killian, and Leia all at the dinner table and it just felt so right.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more comments and votes the more likely I am to update.