A Close One.

The Gamer

Samantha P.O.V

"Good morning Samantha." He said. "Um... Good morning Har-Harry." "The park, after school." I nodded and he smirked and headed off to his group of 'friends', more like the wannabes.

I mentally sang along to my favorite song while the others just joked around, shoving each other lightly in the corridors, not a care in the world.

I wish I could be those people. Having friends to goof around with but I know that'll never happen. Never in a million years.

"What you looking at, dick?" Arnold, the most annoying guy ever, next to Harry, said.

"Oh nothing. Just wondering why you're wearing costumes and masks when Halloween is only in October."

A few kids that walked by laughed or smiled.

Arnold punched a locker and walked to me.

He grabbed me by my shirt and slammed me into a locker.

Ouch, I knew that was gonna leave a mark.

"What did you say?" He spat at me.

That made me snap. Nobody spits at me. Nobody!

And I made that quite clear when David, a kid in primary school did the exact same thing. Let's just say he wasn't in school for a while and I had been expelled.

After being expelled, my mom got mad at me and stopped my kickboxing lessons so there went my life.

"Put a condom on your head because if you're gonna act like a dick, you might as well dress like one."

His friends laughed and so did he.

He slammed me one more time and dropped me.

I fell on my bum and they laughed harder.

I couldn't take this anymore.

This wasn't me. The old me would probably be kicking their a**es but that'd make things worse.

I walked away and knocked on the Nurse's office.

"Come in!"

I entered and the closed the door behind me quietly. She frowned as I took a seat on the bed.

"Samantha? Again this week?"

"Y-yes." I stuttered and blushed.

"Gosh, what have you done this time?"

I showed her my back and she examined it.

"Another bruise?" "Y-yes."

Why couldn't I talk like a normal person? Maybe I was afraid that the nurse about this. Maybe I shouldn't have come here in the first place. This was a bad idea. A very bad idea.

"Sam? Are you ok?"

I played with my hands nervously and hesitantly nodded.

"Sam? Are you getting abused at home?"

What?

"No! No way! No! My mom would never do that." "Oh."

I watched her get some sort of cream.

"Are you getting bullied?"

And that's when my heart stopped beating.

"I, uh, I, uh..."

She shook her head in shock and looked at me, pity and Guiltiness flashing in her eyes.

"I,uh, gotta go. Bye!"

I took my bag and headed for the door but she stopped me.

"Sam. If you are getting bullied then speak up. Don't be afraid. Once you tell at least a friend or so about this, you'll feel like lots of weight has been lifted off your shoulders and..."

"I don't have friends." I coldly said.

"Why don't you..."

"Who would want to be friends with a girl like me? A tomboy? A gamer? A weak person who can't even stand up to her own bullies? Nobody likes me... And it'll stay that way because he will always make sure my life is a living hell."

"Who's he?" She asked.

"Someone."

I opened the door and found Harry standing there, playing on his phone.

"Cut the act. I know you were eavesdropping."

I heard my name being called but ignored it until I got slammed on a wall, again.

"Where do you think you're going? Remember? We're supposed to meet at the park. Why don't we go there together? We'll have a bit of fun."

Fun.

No.

I gulped.

I have a feeling, his beating will be harder than any other he's given me before because he's never used the word fun.

A/N: Ok, maybe this chapter was a bit crappy. Oh well, hope you enjoyed. The next update will be 20 votes and I'll update around tomorrow so don't your worry chocolates :) If u feel like it, check out my new story, I'm not good enough for you. :) Comment if u like and peace out! Xxx ChokolatLover