Another Day of Living Hell.

The Gamer

Samantha P.O.V

"Samantha! Samantha!"

My mother shouted.

I groaned in annoyance. I hated being called Samantha.

"Mom, I'm busy!" My mother burst in the room with warm delicious pancakes

"Samantha, you're at it again? Please turn off your computer and come down. Breakfast is ready." "Whatever." I muttered before she left.

I continued playing and wanted to listen to some music so I put my headset on, played a Skrillex song and turned the volume up so that I couldn't hear anything anymore. After about five minutes, I felt my laptop leave my laps and opened my eyes.

"What the...?"

"That's enough young lady! Your mother called you ten times! You come down right now!"

I sighed and stood up. I followed my dad downstairs where my mom was standing with a plate of pancakes and an irritated expression. I ate quietly and went to get my bag.

"Have a fun day at school honey." I just rolled my eyes. "Now you and I both know that's never gonna happen." I slammed the door and walked to the bus.

After two minutes of waiting, the bus finally arrived. I greeted the driver who obviously wasn't paying attention. I took a seat and stared out the window. I felt someone sit down next to me but didn't turn around to see who it was.

"Well, good morning to you too, Samantha." I'd recognize that voice anywhere.

Leave me alone Harry!" I said, immediately regretting it.

"What did you say?" "Um.. Good morning?" "That's what I thought."

He walked over to his friends and glared at me. I noticed a note lying on the seat so I picked it up.

MEET ME AT THE PARK AFTER SCHOOL.

I turned around to see Harry and his friends goofing around. I tore the tiny paper into pieces and waited for them to leave. The bus stopped and they left as I followed behind.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here? Samantha, it's nice to see you!" Cindy shouted.

I gulped and ran as far as my legs could carry me but got pinned down.

"And where do you think you're going?" One of her followers asked.

I knew where this was going. Everyday, Cindy would punch me while insulting me. Yes, I got bullied at my school and no, I had no friends.

Wondering why? Well maybe I should've never told my whole class that I was a gamer or maybe I should've never worn boy clothes on the first day of school. People laughed when I had told them about my little 'secret'.

They said that girls didn't play games, only tomboys but I didn't listen until Harry bullied me and then Cindy and her gang joined in.

Everyday, they'd make my life a living hell.

They even chased away my friends by threatening them.

Of course, they were afraid and left me. I could never blame them. I would've probably done the same.

"Answer me when I talk to you!" Cindy shouted and kicked me in the stomach.

I guess I was lost in my own thoughts so I probably didn't hear her.

"Let's go girls. We're finished for today."

They left me lying on the hard cold ground and I tried standing up but to no success.

"Mrs. Dickson, what are you doing here? You should be in class."

Another thing. My last name was Dickson. Even worse, right? They'd always joke about it and call me a dick.

I tried shrugging it off but they would make sure that I never forget the name.

They'd write it on my locker, my head, my books or text me. Sometimes, I wondered how they even got my phone number, then I realized they probably stole school files.

"I, um, tripped and fell on my stomach really hard so I couldn't get up..?"

The principal didn't look too convinced but nodded and helped me up.

"Well, then, better go to the nurse. Here's a pass." He gave me a slip of paper and I walked off to the nurses office.

Another day of living hell, I thought as I knocked on the door.

A/N: Hello guys, hope you like the first chapter. I tried my best and hope it's ok. Pls comment and vote if you liked it. I will update once this story gets at least 10 reads and 2 votes so start sharing and voting! Love y'all xxx ChokolatLover