Confronting A Lover (+ short Authors note!!)

Samantha P.O.V

"Where is he?" I asked Harry who seemed to be lost in his own thoughts.

"Well, the last time I saw him was the cafeteria. He was hungry and wanted to get a quick bite. He may still be there but do you really want to cause a commotion in front of the whole hospital?" He looked to me, biting his lip and chewing on it nervously.

"Harry, I don't care if Obama is there or even Lady Gaga! He tortured me, hurt me, called me names! Do you honestly think I care if people stare at us or not?" I half whispered, half yelled. 

My harsh tone caused Harry to flinch and he nodded quickly, afraid to even glance at me.

"Now let's go you filthy rat!" I hadn't intented to shout that loud but I did, so getting Harry to be on my side when I confront Edward wasn't going to be very easy.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to be that loud." He shrugged, signalling it didn't really matter and we walked down the corridor, to the cafeteria.

My palms were starting to grow sweaty and even though I was furious and boiling inside, I also felt very nervous. As if I was going to puke out the rest overs of my lunch, right on the floor. 

We stood in front of the entrance and I noticed Edward munching on a small sized baguette. I looked at Harry, my throat suddenly turning dry and a trickle of sweat rolling down my forehead. 

"M-maybe this isn't such a good idea." My suttering had proven that I was indeed, dying of nervousness.

"I told you it wasn't." He mumbled and I shook my head, denying his last comment. "No, you never did." "I did." He insisted and I rolled my eyes, my anger slowly coming back. "You so didn't!" "I don't understand why we're just standing here and bickering like little children, when the man you hate the most is sitting right over there, a few meters away from us, eating a delicious looking sandwhich with not a care in the world." His eyes darted over to Edward.

"Hm you're actually right. Well..let's beat up this punk." Harry furrowed his eyebrows and looked back at me. "What do you mean? I am so not helping you. I'm sorry to say Sam, but you're on your own." He ran off before I could open my mouth and tell him how he was being such a- well, let's choose a more appropriate word and call him a scaredy cat. 

I took slow steps towards Edward's table and took a seat right in front of him.

His eyes widened slightly and he looked around, probably looking to see if Harry was there. 

"Hey Edward. How's your sandwhich?" I faked my friendly tone and gave him a sickening sweet smile. He dropped it and I snickered as it landed on the floor. "H-how..How do you know my name?!" 

"You know Edward. It wasn't hard figuring out the reason why you were beating me up when your twin brother, Harry, is well.. a f*cking weakling." I smirked a little, seeing him shift on his seat uncomfortably. "H-he told you!?" I nodded and watched as his expression turned from scared to angry. "Oh he is so dead." "Yeah, yeah. Anyways, this isn't why I came to see you." I picked up his sandwhich from the floor and he eyed it. "You gonna eat that?" I asked and he shook his head, not bothering to care about the half eaten sandwhich. "What's the real reason then?" He questioned me and I gave him the 'are you serious' look. 

"I came here to talk to you and tell you how much of a stupid freaking c*nt you are! Do you know how hard it was for me to live everyday with you leaving bruises all over my body?! Do you know how hard it was for me to cover them up every single day and lock myself up in my room, just so my parents didn't have to see them?! Do you know how many years I've spent without having a single f*cking friend to count on?! Do you?!"