Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Werewolves Are Real?

"Mom. Dad. Eliza. I am a werewolf."

The entire room was silent as they try to grasp the concept. A minute turned to two minutes. The next thing you know mom, dad and Eliza started laughing. Everyone else was silent because they were werewolves.

"It isn't a joke. I have seen it with my own eyes." They stopped laughing now and they were looking at me as if I lost my screws.

"Honey they are mythical creatures. There is no such things as a werewolf." You have no idea how wrong you are. Guess I will have to show them.

"I thought the same thing too and trust me I thought I lost some screws too." I summoned four werewolves that my family were really close to, to the dining room. "These are four werewolves just like me, Ryan and Dalia. Yeah Dalia and Ryan are also wolves." I turned to Dalia, Ryan and the four others and used my Alpha command. "Shift"

The room was now surrounded by six wolves. I watched my family's shocked and scared expressions. "Don't be afraid they won't hurt you. We have been surrounded by them all this time and we didn't know. All the workers in this house are members of my pack."

They remained silent although I can see that their scared and shocked expression had turned to curiosity. So I went on. "My pack is the royal pack. I am the missing princess of the werewolf kingdom." This is the first time I actually admitted it out loud. They are still silent and I wished they would say something. "Please say something."

"Werewolves are real?" the sound of the chirpy voice from Eliza broke the tension in the room. "Awesome! Can I turn one too?" Everyone laughed at this. Thank you Eliza for brightening the mood. I spoke in her head kinda creepy. "No problem Tena." She ran towards me and I engulfed her in a hug.

"Shift." Everyone went back to their human form. Don't worry no one is naked. If you are a part of the royal pack you have the ability to shift without ripping your clothes.

"Well honey we gave you our word, we love you and accept your kind. They never proposed a threat to us over the years so I don't see why anything should be different now." I let go of Eliza and gave my mother a big bear hug. Don't worry I was gentle, don't need any broken bones from my heightened strength.

"I think your mother said it all, but seriously this is all new to us." Dad ran his hand through his hair a sign that he is nervous. "Just one question. You're not like those movies where you eat humans?"

"Not at all. We are like regular people minus the fact that we are way stronger faster, we have heightened senses and that we shift into wolves." With that everyone seems to be ok with the werewolf thing. "Please no one can know about werewolves. This should remain a secret."

"Secrets safe." They replied. Great.

I went on to fill them in on werewolf details. They were quite intrigued by it. This couldn't have gone better and am glad I didn't have to use mind control on them. I even told them about my wolf, they wanted to see it but I told them they won't be able to until am eighteen which is three weeks away.

We went onto lighter topics afterwards, like my school work and my upcoming birthday. They told me about a nice venue where I could keep the masquerade. I am just glad we are back to normal.

"This year I want the dress code to be black and white. Also this year my biological parents are joining. I don't want you guys to blend in with the crowd. So my mom's I want to wear gold gowns and for my dad's you guys will wear black but with gold ties."

"Sounds wonderful, darling. What colour will you be wearing?" I knew my mother would ask something like this.

"Well I was going for red."

"I can't wait to see."

We continued talking for another hour or so when mom asked a question I never thought she would. "Earlier on tonight Eliza asked if she could turn. Well is it possible?"

"Actually it is possible. There are persons who were not born wolves but they got turned. Only the moon goddess or a moon wolf can turn a person." I replied.

I wonder if they are interested in turning. If that is the case I would be elated. It would bring no greater joy than to know that they will be with me forever. Yeah I left out the detail where I can control ageing so I can actually stop a person from ageing but only if they are werewolves.

The thought did actually cross my mind of turning Eliza. But I wasn't sure how my parents would deal if I was a werewolf. Now that I know I think I just might turn her on her sixteenth birthday.

"Well am a bit tired from all the events. Good night. I will see you guys in the morning." I said kissing them each on the cheek before leaving.

***

Once upstairs I took a nice warm bath. It was just what I needed to loosen up my muscles. After a good one hour soak I grabbed my towel from the rack wrapping it around my body before leaving the bathroom.

Inside my room I put on some matching underwear. Then I went through my drawer and take out some inappropriate nightie. Trust me when I say I did not have any control over my pj's. Dalia bought a whole bunch of them from Victoria Secret. I didn't see the point since I had no one to impress but my pillow.

I got dressed in them anyway. I laid in my bed just looking at my pink ceiling when I got a text.

How did it go with your parents? - Nick

Better than I thought it would. - A

That's great. You look rather ravishing tonight. -N

I shot out of bed and looked around. How did he know how I look? That's when I saw him on my balcony.

Tell me would I look more ravishing on my balcony? -A

Nope. I like you better in your bed. - N

And I like you better here than on my balcony. - A

He didn't bother replying. He swooped me off my feet and placed us both on my bed. He looked so freaking hot, I can't believe he is all mine. I stared up and looked into in grey eyes. He is perfect.

I don't know what came over me but the next thing I know am kissing him. Oh how I love the feel of his lips against mine. He flipped us over, so he was on top and deepened the kiss. This is the most intense kiss we've ever shared. Well we were taking things slow, like turtle slow.

We only did the littles pecks, hold hands and hug nothing more. I guess that is long forgotten. He ran his tongue against my lips begging for entrance which I happily granted. I was on cloud nine and I needed air. I pulled away from him earning a slight whimper.

"Oh you big baby. If I didn't move, I would probably die from lack of oxygen." I said jokingly. The thought of me dying was more than enough convincing for him to let me go.

Out of respect for my parents and the fact that I am not a legal adult, I gave him the boot. He is my mate but I failed to tell my parents that over dinner. I think learning that I am a werewolf is enough for one day. However, it wasn't before we had one more heated kiss and me taking his shirt.

Those abs were so distracting that I could eat Luke's socks and not care one bit. Luke's gym socks were more than disgusting to say the least.