Prologue

Prologue

Have you ever felt different? My answer to that question is all the time. I am the daughter of the famous couple Katherine and Morgan Hylton. I am tired of being the girl with the famous parents. I mean come on can't a girl go one day without someone kissing up to them because they want to be known as one of the friends of the famous movie stars daughter.

Well all that was about to change and boy was I right. Not only did we move to California for my senior year of high school. Which I am definitely not complaining, I really needed to get out before my head explode from annoyance, but I discovered some secrets that were hidden from me my whole life....

...........................................................................................................................................

If you want to find out my secret, which I have uncovered. My advice is to read the book unless ......

"Uh-oh I did not think this through" I panicked as I talk to my conscience "How are we gonna convince them," I ask my conscience, my heart beat picking up pace.

"What are you talking about 'WE'? As far as I am concerned they don't know about me so this is your problem," I sighed in my mind, she wasn't helping at all.

I will just ask nicely, can't blame a girl for trying.

Anyway can I ask you a favour? Can you make me smile and read the book? Aww your such a darling. Hope you enjoy. See you later alligator.