Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Mine!

You know that feeling you get, when you caught your boy/ girl cheating. Well that's how I felt. Problem is I don't know him, but I must admit he looked damn fine. He was tall 6'3 if my judgement is right with a lean muscular frame and had dark brown hair.

Am angry because he is on the bleacher making out Blondie like his life depend on it. I have never been angry like this. I am not even feeling control of my body. The place turned pitch black. Holy shit. What am I?

Chelsea POV (Athena's Wolf)

I am tired of staying in the dark. Time for me to come out and play. Am not going to kill her. But am going to make this pup know her place.

"Mine." I growled. That broke the two apart quickly but am not done.

Next thing you know, I pulled the bimbo away from my mate.

"I am so sick and tired of you Athena. First you berate my name." She yells at me. Does she know who she is messing with? "Now you ruined my make out session with my boyfriend. I am going to make you pay." She continued her rant. Wrong choice of words though.

"Listen here pup. First of all watch your damn mouth you have no idea who you're speaking to." I yelled causing her to flinch. "Second of all he is mine." I growled out the last word.

I turned away from her to face my mate. For a quick moment he looked like a dear caught in headlight but he quickly changed it.

"Mate." He growled pulling me into him. His voice is as sexy as the rest of him.

I pulled away from him causing him to whimper. He looked sexy in his dark jeans and an plaid black and white button down shirt and the sleeves rolled up to his elbow hugging his ripped muscle.

"Mate." I growled back. We stood there just taking each other in. Mesmerized by his gorgeous grey eyes.

Well our moment was ruined. The little witch lunged for me. Knocking me down. I hope she knows she is going to be in big trouble for that.

She raised her hand to claw me but before she did my mate caught her risk.

"Jessica stand down." He told her but she wouldn't listen. She tried to scratch me with her other hand. "Jessica as your alpha I command you to stand down." He is an alpha? Life is good.

"Fine." She submitted, and walked away.

Holy shit Athena is going to freak out now. Well might as well give her control. She will learn better.

Athena's POV

Am going crazy. What the hell just happen? Did I see and hear correctly? My conscience isn't my conscience. What is it?

I am your wolf.

My brain is finally going haywire.

Your brain isn't going haywire you're a werewolf a special one too. Listen to me, I want you to take off your necklace and place it on your birth mark. You will figure out everything you need to know.

Ok I am going haywire.

Just do it.

"Hey are you ok?" I looked up to the boy in front me. His eyes showed that he was worried about me. Physically am ok. Mentally I feel like I lost my mind.

"Yeah. Oh I am Athena." I say feeling the urge to calm him down and it did.

"Nicholas, but since you're my mate call me whatever you want." His voice deep and husky causing shivers down my spine. "Am glad I found you. My pack will be happy that I found their Luna."