35.

Brads POV:

"Another coffee Liz?" I asked Taylor and Jess's mum. She nodded furiously biting down on her nails that where slowly fading away. I poured the coffee into two cups and sat down with her, waiting.

"It's been a week mum, I don't think she's coming back" Jess moaned jumping down from the kitchen counter. Liz didn't answer instead she continued to shake and bite her nails.

"Hello mum!" Jess waves her hand infront of her face but still no response. "Urgh! Whatever come Brad let's go look at flowers for the wedding" Jess Said.

"No"

"What did you say"

"I said no! For fuck sake Jess! Your little sisters been missing for a week and all you care about is flowers!" I shout at Jess.

"You only care cause you loveeeee her!" She taunts me.

"Yeah. I fucking do" I said grabbing my coat and leaving the house, slamming the door on the way out. I jump in my car and zoom off, angry, scared, upset, I pull over at the field me and Taylor use to sit at. I pull out my phone and call her for the 100th time.

Hey you've reached Taylor I can't come to the phone right, too busy having fun without you! Ayyyyy! Leave a message after the beep thing.

Beep.

"Hello, Taylor... It's me again, I-i just wanna know your safe" my voice cracks and my tears become uncontrollable. "I just need to know why you left, I can't do this without you, please just a message anything to let me know your.. Your still here"