13

Taylor's POV:

As soon as we got back to mine I was in a bad mood and I think Brad could tell, It just annoyed me that I've gone from the best weekend ever with Brad to acting like we don't exist.

"Are you ready for your exam tomorrow Taylor?" My mum asked me as I walked past the living room, I walked in to see Taylor laying all over Brad on the sofa.

"Erm, I'd say about 70% ready" I said sitting down next to my mum.

"70%? That's not good enough Taylor, you should be 100% ready" my mum snapped. I just rolled me eyes.

"I think you'll do perfect Taylor, don't stress yourself out" Brad winked at me. We had a moment which lasted longer then it should have and once I snapped out of it, I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed my phone plugging my earphones in and listening Brad sing Can we dance while I revised.

My phone buzzed causing my papers to shake, I picked it up and saw Jamie wanted to FaceTime... why not.

"Hiya" I said

"You alright gorgeous" Jamie said.

"What you doing" I said unplugging my earphones.

"Nothing just having a cigarette" he said flicking the ash in a ashtray that laid on his stomach.

"Argh, I'm out.. Wanna meet later and go shops with me" I said.

"Yeah what time" he said

"About 10" I said shrugging.

"Cool, will the Over protective brother in law let you out that late" Jamie laughed.

"Shut up, no one tells me what to do" I said

"Not even me when we're fucking" Jamie smirked and I laughed.

"Jamie babe when was the last time we had sex?" I said with a smug face, I wasn't flirting I was just trying to make a point that I've stopped hooking up with Jamie ever since Brad.

Brads POV:

Jess went a bed early so I went downstairs and have a cigarette out the garden, I was gonna text Taylor and tell her to come down and have one with me but her mum was still awake downstairs.

"Shut up, no one tells me what to do" I heard Taylor say from her room. Who was she talking to, I put my ear up against the door and Listened.

"Not even when we're fucking?" I hear a familiar boys voice.. It can't be that Jamie kid.

"Jamie babe when was the last time we had sex?" Taylor asked him, I could feel a fire burning up inside of me, jealousy building up in the pit of my stomach. Was Taylor really flirting and hooking up with this tool behind me back? Wait does it count as cheating.. Well I'm hurt so yeah it fucking does!

Fuck this, I'm going to wake Jess up for a bit of fun.. See how Taylor likes that!