45.

Taylor's POV:

"I really hope my phone don't die... I wanna get lots of pictures for the scrapbook I'm making" my mum fussed as usual as Jamie drove us over to my Uni. I sat at the front with Jamie in my nude pink body con dress with my cap and gown resting on my lap.

I glance down at my phone to see if I have any messages

I glance down at my phone to see if I have any messages... from Brad.

"Maybe you should send him a quick text?" Jamie said.

"What 3 years later.. hey how's your amazing career sorry I haven't spoke to you in 3 years but I'm graduating today leave your super talented little mix girlfriend and come see me!" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I thought that was just a rumour?" My mum spoke up from the back, I just shrugged scrolling through my phone.

"Oh my god! We're here!" My mum squeaked as she applied her red lipstick. We all climbed out of the car as Jamie parked in the student car park, i put the cap on top of my head adjusting my hair around it and left the gown hanging on my arm as we made our way over to the ceremony staring down at my phone waiting for a message, or a tweet or something?!

"All students to their designated seats please!" The voice on the speaker announced and we were all rushed off to our seats.

I sat impatiently staring at my phone completely ignoring the speeches and teachers calling each person name out. I just wanted Brad to message me and say hi not even come and see me or a phone or a congrats message.. just a hey would make me sane.

"Taylor..." my teacher called my name again and suddenly I'm snapped out of my thoughts and look up from my phone to see everyone staring and waiting for me to get up on the stage and accept my diploma.

Shit.

I rush up on stage running in my heels as I hear everyone chuckle.

"Thank you!" I said breathlessly and smile for a picture with my teacher as everyone cheered and clapped, I looked out panting slightly at the audience and see my mum and Jamie standing cheering the loudest making me smile but my eyes continue to roam the audience in search for a certain someone who isn't here.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please give it up for the class of 2016!" The principal cheered into the microphone making the whole audience to go crazy, everyone cheered and through their hats in the air but I couldn't enjoy the atmosphere, I just wanted to get drunk and for the day to hurry up and end!

"My baby!!" My mum cried as she pulled my into a frightfully tight hug. "Jamie! Get a picture of us" she instructed and Jamie held up his phone and took several pictures of us before my mum and Jamie swapped and we did the same. I posted a picture of me and Jamie on my Instagram and captioned it Grad day with my bestest friend x x

I waited for a like.. a comment.. a direct message.. anything c'mon Brad!

As we all piled into the local bar my phone beeped. I jumped at the noise and quickly unlocked it to see a comment from Connor. I smiled faintly as I missed Connor I just wish Brad missed me.

I folded my cap and gown up and put them to side as I sat up the bar with Jamie and ordered a large double vodka and coke.

"Don't go too crazy Tay my dear! You want to remember this day" my mum said from behind, I scoffed and downed the drink, sliding it to the bar man for another one.

"We have a very special night tonight! We're celebrating the class of 2016s Graduation day! We're cutting the jute box out and kicking off with a live band everyone!" The owner of the bar stood up on a small stage in the middle of the bar, but I didn't really take notice.

"How could he do this?" I mumbled into my third glass.

"What did you say?" Jamie asks.

"You know I thought maybe he would turn up, out of the blue.. begging for me back.. telling me his not dating that little mix slut!" I slam my glass on the table.

"SHOTS!" I shouted to the barman who brought over 2 jägerbombs, I downed one before quickly grabbing the second glass and downing earning a funny look from Jamie.

"Oh sorry did you want that one? Barman were gonna need another 3 jägerbombs!" I giggled.

"How about you take it easy tonight Taylor?" Jamie said.

"Oh come on Jame!" It's just like old times.. remember we get drunk, go back to yours or I sneak you into mine and we bang... remember!" I said rather loudly earning even more funny looks from everyone.. which I didn't like.

"I'm gonna.. gonna.. I need some air" I muttered, quickly walking through the crowd of people and outside the pub where I immediately hurled forward and throw up.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself noticing the sick down my dress, I attempted to clean it up with my hand which was a big mistake. When suddenly someone is shoving a tissue in front of my face, I quickly accept it and start to clean my dress.

"Thanks" I mumbled not wanting to look up as I knew I looked a state.

"No problem trouble"

I stopped what I was doing and stared down at the strangers shoes.

Black Doc Martin Loathers...

Black Skinny Jeans...

Leather Jacket...

"Brad"