36.

Taylor's POV:

"OI ARE THOSE PILLS!" The bouncer shouted at us from across the club, my eyes flickered between him and the pill and with one swift movement I through the pill into my mouth and grabbed Jamie's wrist pulling him out the club, we ran until we reached an alley away from the club.

"Fat twat thought we could catch us!" Jamie shouted with blood dripping from his nose, he grabbed my face and attached his lips to mine. The kiss grew quick and was covered in lust, he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist spinning me around, I tilted my head back as the pills started kicking in, I felt the breeze in my hair as he spun me around.

"Come lets go back to the car, I'm knackered" Jamie said carrying me back to the car, but I wasn't tired I wanted to dance and go crazy but Jamie wanted to sleep, well I would too if I had just had a fight. I left Jamie in the car and went for a walk near this shitty towns harbour that we parked up near by. I looked out over the house boats tied up and the sun slowly breaking through the night sky and thought of Brad.

I pull out my phone and see I have 1 voicemail, it's from Brad. My eyes begin to water as they usually do when I listen to Brads voicemails, maybe just one text? I mean it couldn't hurt just to let him know I love him and that I'm safe... Right?

Text Message to Bradley Simpson:

I love you.

Within seconds my phone starts to ring, I don't answer it but as soon as it finishes he calls me back, the phone continues to ring for at least 10 minutes before I finally answer it.

"Taylor! Oh my god Taylor please say something! Please! Taylor!" Brads panics down the phone.

"...... Hello"

Brad breathes a heavy sigh of relief down the phone. "Taylor where are you?" He said slowly.

"I-I don't know" I giggle due to the pills fully kicking in.

"What have you been taking? Oh god listen to me stay where you are I'm gonna find you!"

"No!"

"What?"

"I don't want to be found.. I like being lost, no worries, no problems just me, Jamie, his dad's car and a shit load of pills!" I laugh.

"Taylor.. Please, I need you here"

"No... No you don't, if you needed me Brad, you would have ended it with my sister months ago!" I sobbed down the phone and hung up. Shit these pills are taking a funny turn and just making me sob my heart out, I lay down on the concrete floor and cry hugging my knees.

"This was all about him wasn't it?" I heard Jamie say from behind me, I turn around to see him taking a seat on the floor next to me.

"I'm sorry Jamie" i sobbed louder.

"I- I just thought you might have grown to love.. Like me" he said, I sat up turning to face him, I reach my hand out to hold his face as he makes eye contact with me.

"Jamie.. I'll always love you" I said kissing his lips, no lust, no sexual tension, no hunger just pure emotion. "As a brother" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Some fucked up brother sister relationship" he laughs causing me to laugh. "You really love him don't you Taylor"

"Yeah, I fucking do"

"Come on... Let's go home"