48.

Taylor's POV:

"Babe?"

"I'm in here!" I shouted out to who I assumed to be Brad by the nickname.

"Woah! Babe!" He laughed as I tried to swat all the black smoke coming from the oven out the window. He chucked his keys on the kitchen table and took the oven gloves off me and picking up the now burnt chicken from the oven, throwing the food in the bin and dumping the pan in the sink and turning on the cold tap.

"I'm not very good at this domestic stuff!" I huffed as he pulled me into a hug.

"I think your brilliant" he said pulling away and giving me a kiss on top of my head.

It's been 3 months since I graduated university and since then a lots changed, I moved back to Birmingham with Brad and we moved into a beautiful house, at first it was difficult of course people knew he dated my sister and now is with me but we don't care, we're finally put in the open and happy together.

I declined my internship at teen vogue as Brad said he didn't want me stressing over work ever. I still write, I have a blog that I love with all my heart and a very cute little fan base that support it. Although, I do sometimes think what it'd be like in London, I mean I'm 21 I still have my whole life ahead of me, right?

"So how was the meeting with the boys?" I asked sticking my hair up in a messy bun and opening up my laptop.

"Same old same" Brad said grabbing two bottles of beer out the fridge and sitting down on the kitchen table with me. "How's the blog?" He asked.

"Same old same" I smirked mimicking his words as he smirked back at me.

"I was thinking!" I said abruptly shutting my laptop to catch his attention. "We should go travelling around France! I've always wanted to go and just think of all the inspiration around France! I mean I could write some amazing stuff and you! You could write some awesome songs and France is pretty amazing too I mean there's Paris as well! And I know we can't make any plans or go on any trips because of you guys are planing your world tour but I just thought maybe we could consider France? Or not I don't know.." I rambled on.

Brad laughed.

"What's so funny!" I laughed back.

"I love you!" He stood up and kissed my forehead. "And yes.. we can book France for next month" he winked.

"Next month?!?! Are you sure!" I panicked.

"Yes! I'd love to be inspired with you"

"Thank you" I grabbed his face between my hands kissing his lips.