26

Taylor's POV:

It was the morning of my 18th and I woke up laying on brads chest, how perfect.

I slowly get up and start making us a cup of tea when I hear him groan at the noise of the kettle.

"Wake up sleepy head" I said from the other side of the room.

"Happy Birthday beautiful" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck, I felt him smile when he saw me wearing the necklace.

"So what's the plan today?" I ask handing him a cup of tea.

"How about we go down to the hotel and have some breakfast and then I have sound check" he sounding upset. "And then we can go out later tonight and celebrate" he said pulling me closer by my bum.

"Sounds good, get dressed!" I say lightly tapping his bare chest with my hands.

I put on a pair of black leggings with a black and white striped crop top and black and white slip on vans with a denim jacket. I walked out the bathroom to be met with a balloon and roses.

"Brad, seriously you shouldn't have" I said hugging him tightly.

"I didn't, these are from your mum" he said laughing.

"Oh thanks mum" I laughed "come on let's go eat" I said taking his hand and walking out of the room, I shut the door and felt Brad tear his hand away as he heard someone coming up the stairs, my heart sank.

We got downstairs I saw loads of balloons and flowers and very smiley Connor standing behind them.

"Happy birthday Tay!" Connor said swinging me around in his hug, tris and James following after him.

"Here this is from me" Connor said handing me a present, I smiled at him and started unwrapping, it was a photo frame with a picture of me on Connors shoulder and him holding two bottles of beers in his hand from a All Time Low concert.

"Omg Connor this is amazing, that was a sick night as well" I said giving him another hug.

"It's so you won't forget me when you go off to uni" he said and brads head snapped towards me, he gave me a funny look.

It's true that I spoke told about Connor more about going to uni then Brad, I guess it's easier to tell Connor.

Throughout the whole of breakfast Brad barely looked at me, he was acting strange, so I I decided to text him from across the table.

"What's up?"

"Why haven't I heard about uni?"

"Because I didn't think I'd get in"

"What happened to law school with your mum and Jess"

"Are you for real Brad like I'm gonna carry on that shitty family tradition"

"I just think it's funny how Connors the one you talk to about it"

"I'm sorry, Connor was just there when I was thinking about it all"

"Where was I"

"Banging my sister."

I watched Brad open the text and lock his phone straight away. He got up out of his chair and stormed off, wow.

"What's up with him?" Tristan asks, I shrug and carry on eating my food.

Once we were all finished we went to the arena for sound check for the last show in London, When we got there I noticed Brad wasn't here.

"Where's he gone now?" Joe moans.

"I'll call him" I pull out my phone and start walking back stage so I can hear bette and start calling Brad.

I hear ringing coming from the storage room I put my ear up against it and listen, I hear giggling, it sounds like a girl giggling. I open the door and my heart instantly drops and my eyes water. Brad and Jess together.

"Omg Taylor!" Jess said covering herself and laughing, Brad stands shocked giving me an apologetic look.

I shake my head head at him and run before they could see me cry.

"Taylor?" Connor calls out as I run past him, but I just ignore him.

I ran all the way out of the arena, past the screaming fans, past all the shops and sat in the nearest park and pulled out my box of fags, I lit it and started to cry. Was this going to be my life from now on fighting over Brad with my sister, crying and breaking down Everytime he. Picks her, he'll always pick her.

I hear someone call me and I turn around hoping its Brad telling me he wants me, but its Connor.

"Hey what's up birthday girl, why so blue" he said rushing to my side hugging me.

"I hate boys!" I sobbed out.

"I hate them! The way they make you think that they care about you, the way they fake everything, every feeling, every emotion, every touch a lie!" I sob louder into Connors arm.

"Hey where not all bad" he said lifting my chin up.

"No, no your not" and in that moment all I could think of is that Connor is so much better for me, he'll look after me, he wants me, he'll never hide me.

I stared at his lips and he stared at mine, I knew he wanted me and in that moment I needed to feel something that wasn't bad. So I grabbed Connors head and smashed his lips into mine, moving in sync with each other.