28: Studio and Vines

- Hey, love. - I heard someone whisper in my ear. When I realized who it was, shivers ran down my spine as I pressed my naked body against his. Dan moaned.

- Good morning. - I opened my eyes. He kissed my cheek.

- How'd you sleep? - He asked hoarsely.

- Great. You? - I started to get up and he groaned.

- Me too. - I giggled as he held me by the waist so I couldn't get out of the bed.

- I have to go, Dan... - I looked at him.

- I know, I have to go too. - I chuckled as he sighed.

We both got up and got changed. We went to the kitchen and he started to make our breakfast while I got my backpack. Soon I joined him in the kitchen.

- Waffles? - He smiled like a little kid. I couldn't help but smile too.

- Yeah. - I kept wandering around the kitchen when I decided to make tea while the waffles didn't get ready. - Want tea, hun? - I asked facing the cupboard.

- Hmm-hmm. - Dan moaned with a distant voice and I turned around to see what he was doing. My 27 year old boyfriend was sat on the ground playing happily with my cats just like a child would. - Two seconds that I turn around and you're already messing around. - He blushed and I giggled. - You're adorable, Daniel.

***

We arrived at the school and we got in by the front gates. We usually go in by the side, but the side door was closed.

Soon a lot of people were following us, giggling and whispering. I couldn't take that anymore.

- What, guys? What? - I said a little bit louder that I was supposed to. Dan looked surprised at me, probably because I never say anything and I'm always very shy; he didn't expect me to do that. Well... me neither. That was new.

As soon as I said that, they stopped. They walked away, still whispering.

We walked up the stairs and I said goodbye to Dan as he went to the class and I stayed to get my stuff on my locker.

I was looking in my mental schedule what classes I had today when someone poked me. I turned around.

- Hey. - Nadia said, grinning.

- Hello. - I quickly got my books and closed the door. We kept chatting as we headed to the class.

Dan was sitting on his chair, sternly reading John Green. I approached him and caressed his hair. He looked up like a lost puppy and I giggled.

- Ohhh guys. - Alex said from behind us. I blushed and the school bell ringing saved me from more embarassment. I walked to my seat and Alex sat next to me, Nadia in front and Peter behind me.

The rest of the students came in and sat down.

- The test is now? - Someone asked.

- Yes. - Dan was getting his material out of the bag and I saw it, the damn test I didn't study for. Well, at least I am the nerd type of person and English is my favorite subject.

"I'll be fine." I kept thinking.

Dan started to distribute the tests. He handed me one and smiled at me.

- I love you. - His lips moved but no sound came out. I smirked as he continued wandering around handing the tests.

***

- That was an easy test, Dan. Very easy. - I said as we got in the car to go back home.

- Really? - He didn't seemed surprised. - I made it difficult. I heard other students saying it was hard. - I looked at him but his eyes were on the road.