69: Gnome, Jonathan and Tropico

- I'm sorry, Dan. - I managed to say between fits of laughter. - Really sorry.

- Don't worry about it. - He grinned and got up, pulling out his hand to help me. I gladly tok it and stood up, immediately holding onto his arms so I wouldn't fall again. 

- Ow, shit. - I said as I tried to brush the sand off me. The guys looked questioningly at me. - Who's carrying me back? - I grinned. 

- Fiiiine, if you insist I'll do it, whatever. God, you're so needy. - Matt walked towards me and we laughed. 

- Thanks, gnome. 

- Did you just call me gnome? - He sassily asked as I hopped on his back, wrapping my arms in front of his chest.

- Yup. Gnome. - I giggled.

- Oi, I'm no gnome okay? - He spun around, making me dizzy. We started laughing, until I felt something going on under my t-shirt. My bra magically unclasped itself.

- OW FUCK. - I got off Matt's back and they looked at me confused. - Turn around, look away, close your eyes, just don't look at me please. - They did as I told them too and I sat down on the sand to quickly clasp my bra on again. - Right, done.

- Bra problems. - Kyle said, chuckling. They laughed. 

- Hurr durr very funny, Jonathan. - I mocked as Matt helped me up and put me on his back again. 

- JONATHAN? - He squealed. - HOW DID YOU...?

- I really don't know. - I giggled as we (they) walked back to the buses. - I'm aware I'm acting like a complete bitch asking you guys to carry me, I apologize for that. - I said after a few minutes.

- Don't worry. - Matt and Dan said at the same time and I smiled. Suddenly, my phone started buzzing. 

I got it and unlocked the screen without seeing who was it.

''FUCK BUDDYYYY!'' Peter and Nadia yelled really, really loud. I think Coop heard it - he was in front of us all, and we were right at the back. The guys looked at me and I looked down. 

- Shit guys, don't yell so much. 

''WE MISSS YOOOOU!''

- STOP YELLING, FOR GODS SAKE. - I screeched towards the phone, making everyone laugh. 

''WE HAVE GREAT NEWS!''

- SPILL IT OUT! - I decided to get in their yelling game, seen as they wouldn't stop screaming so soon.

''DOCTOR WHO DAY!''

- I hate Doctor Who. - I simply said and everyone around me groaned.

''WE'RE GOING TO A MUSE CONCERT!''

- I hate Muse. - They all looked at me with weird faces.

''AND AFTER THAT THERE'LL BE AN ARCTIC MONKEYS CONCERT!''

- Oh god I HATE ARCTIC MONKEYS. - I said. Matt dropped me off his back and turned to face me. I started laughing as I sat down on the ground. 

- Are you serious? - Woody asked.

''ARE YOU SERIOUS?'' They asked too.

- Yes, a hundred percent. Alex Turner annoys me particularly much. 

- Anna, I expected more of you. - Dan shook his head.

- I kissed Lana Del Rey AND Matthew Healy, isn't that good enough?

''ANNA who are you talking to?'' Peter called me. 

- Hang in there. - I told him and turned back to Dan. He shook his head. - Let me see what else I did. - I thought for a moment. - I'm sorry, my life isn't that great. - I sighed.