85: Lost Dignity

- DANIEL CAMPBELL SMITH, OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR! - I heard someone yelling from outside and then bangs on the door. 

My head was pounding and I needed water desperately. I opened my eyes and looked around. It all came flooding in. 

''Oh, shit.'' Was the only thing I could think about as I untangled myself from Dan and Layla's arms to open the door. 

I searched for some clothes and quickly slipped my dress on as they banged on the door again. 

- Coming! - I said. I slowly made my way towards the door, as my whole body ached. My legs, especially. I slowly opened the door to be greeted with the guys grinning at me.

- Looking lovely this morning, miss. - Adam smiled.

I realized I must be looking like complete shit; my hair was a complete mess and my make up was smudged. I probably had enormous bags under my eyes and my eyes were probably red, too. My breath must be smelling like alcohol. What a shame. That's what Las Vegas does to you.

- What do you want? - I sighed, trying to ignore the fact that I looked and felt like a piece of crap.

- It's like, 3pm, Dan has rehearsal. - George said. 

- Well, I'm sorry but I don't think he's in conditions to go rehearse now. - I groaned, opening the door slightly so they could see Dan passed out under the blankets.

- You had some fun last night, didn't you? - Matt nudged me and I groaned in reply. 

- Oh come on, rehearsal! - Sam squealed from behind. 

- Calm down dude, he must be tired. - Woody said. 

- What happened to them, anyway? - Coop sighed. The guys grinned.

- Please don't. - I whined, rubbing my temples. 

- Can we tell them, pleeeease? - Will whimpered. 

- It's not really necessary, is it? - I rubbed my eyes and sighed as they chorused ''yeah''. - Okay, whatever.

- While they tell us about the night you completely lost your dignity, you try to wake him up. - Sam smiled and I nodded, waving my hands and closing the door on their faces. 

I walked over to the bed and noticed Dan and Layla were quietly chatting, more like just smiling foolishly and whispering stuff to each other.

- Moooorning. - Layla lazily said to me, grinning. 

- Yeah, yeah. - I groaned. How can they be so happy? Aren't they tired nor dealing with a horrible hangover nor munchies? Isn't their whole body hurting as fuck? 

- Aw darling, what happened? - Dan smiled at me. I looked straight at him, raising an eyebrow. 

- You know exactly what happened! Now get up, you have rehearsal. - I threw a pillow on his face and they laughed. 

He lazily got up and on his way to the bathroom he kissed my forehead. I smiled and laid down on the bed next to Layla. I took off the dress and hid under the blankets. Layla chuckled at me before wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me closer to her. How cute, two naked girls with green hair cuddling after a ridiculously common night in Las Vegas/ weird night for european kids. 

We stood like that for a long time, until we heard the door opening and quiet chuckles.

- AREN'T THEY ADORABLE? - I heard Kyle's voice. I slowly opened my eyes and found the guys on our room, stading hear the bed. 

- What the fuck are you doing here? - Layla and I asked at the same time. - GET OUT! - We shouted. 

- We think it's not fair that only Dan got to see lesbian porn. - Adam shrugged.