119: Leave

It turns out it was Kyle bringing me more ice cream, chocolate, nutella, chips, cat treats, gummy bears, movies and a duvet. He said it was a girls' sleepover; Lana, Emma, Nadia, Alice, Jen, Florence, Lucy, Barbara and Zoe (I wasn't mad at her anymore; we had a proper talk and she apologized. Me being the delicate cute forgiving girl I am, accepted the apologies) were coming over.

- Kyle, I appreciate your intentions, but I'm really not in the mood- In that moment, the doorbell rang.

- Oh! They're here! Sorry Annie, you can't escape. - He opened the door and the girls came in bringing beer, buckfast, whiskey and rum, yelling stuff like ''LET THE PARTY BEGIN!'', whistling and trying to cheer me up. 

Seeing me sniffling on the corner of the sofa, totally not in the mood to party, they sat in a circle in front of me and started that rant people tell you when they want to make you feel better; it was not working. They decided to call Dan, but he didn't answer the phone - he was probably busy.

I told them not to worry about me, I would get better; they should enjoy themselves while that does not happen. They insisted they were here to make me feel better. I forced a smile and said I was already feeling better. Hardly, they bought it and put on some music.

I couldn't stay mad for long, though. It was quite funny seeing Jen and Zoe trying to dance while Alice got a filler and put in Barbara's mouth and poured tequila on it. Needless to say that they were getting horribly drunk while I just observed, laughing. 

Eventually Kyle persuaded me to start drinking too. 

Before I knew it, I was as drunk as them, dancing to Ke$ha playing on the radio. After an hour or so of jumping around, singing and trying to dance, we were tired - still drunk - and decided to play some games.

First, 'War'. It didn't last long; we figured we were way too drunk to play that complicated game, so we moved on to 'Pictionary'. Afterwards, 'Would you rather...', 'Truth or dare' and even 'Spin the bottle' - Emma and Nadia didn't play that one, though.

It soon got boring just kissing, we wanted something... wilder, per say. So while searching through her phone for good games to play at parties, Florence got something: Strip Poker. 

- Well, that's... different, to say the least. - Kyle chuckled; we laughed and agreed, but still we played. 

(I have absolutely no idea of how you play poker, let alone strip poker, but urm its just a pretext for something thats gonna happen)

After about half an hour of that, all the girls were with at least their top off and Kyle was only in boxers. I was fully dressed and with almost a hundred pounds on my side of the table. They were all glaring at me as I got their money with my excelent moves. 

- Right, say goodbye to that bra, Jen. - I smiled. 

- But Kyle- Jen tried to find an excuse.

- Oh, believe me, he doesn't like that. - I chuckled; he frowned at me but nodded.

- Yeah, I'm more of a... guys guy. 

- You're gay?! - Emma asked, surprised.

- It's basically written on his forehead ladies, please, don't be so shocked. - I said as I sipped my drink. They laughed but he glared at me before jumping on me and started tickling. - GOD, STOP! I'M SORRY! YOU'RE VERY MANLIKE! - I yelled; they were all laughing, and he stopped. I sat up again and Jen had taken off her bra. I grinned, taking another two pounds and a poker chip.

It went another half an hour of that, I was already shirtless and some of them were just with their panties on. I was finding everything ridiculously hilarious, until Lana and Alice made some sort of team play and turned the game.