53: What a Moron

I looked up and saw Dan and Ross, both shocked, looking down at us. Dan seemed pretty upset. 

Guess he didn't understood what was going on. 

I squealed against Ed's mouth for help.

Ed pulled away quickly.

- She kissed me! - He yelled. I looked indignant at him, then back at Dan. He just ran through the door, leaving me alone with Ross and a rapist.

- DAN! - I yelled, getting up and buttoning my jeans quickly. I turned to Ross. - Tell me you heard me screaming. 

- Of course I did. - He held my hands and pulled me to his side, before looking with disgust at Edward, laying speechless on the floor. - Let's get you away from this dumbass. - As we made our way out of the room and towards the guys, I started crying. Ross noticed it. - Don't cry Anna, everything's going to be alright. 

- I'm frustrated. I'm feeling violated. I feel pathetic and I'm angry. - I wiped my tears away roughly as Ross caressed my back. We knocked on Kyle's room and quickly the door flung open. 

- WERE YOU KISSING ED? ANNA, WHAT THE FUCK? - Kyle yelled at my face, and that just made me cry even more. I sunk my face in my hands, hoping it would all end, I would just wake up, safe again on Dan's arms in my apartment in London. But it didn't happen. I just felt people staring.

- She didn't kiss Ed. - Ross explained. I thanked him mentally a lot in that moment. The silence that was settling inside the room when I hid my face was awkward and rather embarrassing for me. - Didn't you hear her screaming, Daniel? - I felt them pulling me inside and closing the door behind them. I leaned against the wall and slid down, hugging my legs and hiding my face between my knees.

- She was probably enjoying it too much. - I heard Dan groan, disgusted. That hurt me like if a sharp knife was being slipped down my chest. 

- Stop saying that shit, mate. You could see she was horrified when we got there! And thank god we did got there. Who knows what that maniac could do to her? - Ross defended me. 

- He said she kissed him. - Dan spoke. 

- And you're going to believe him? - Ross blurted out.

- Only Anna can tell us what happened, let's just not argue over it. - Matt interrupted. I looked up, wiping away my tears of frustration and sadness and cleaned my throat.

- I ran out the room and went downstais. I hid behind a pillar to escape you guys and then I walked back to my room. I was in the bathroom washing my face and when I got out he was there. - I sobbed lightly. I looked down at my knees. - He said he always thought I was... ''hot''. - I gasped. - I told him to get away from me, but he didn't. He kissed me. - I sunk my nails into my hands at the thought of that disgusting tongue entering my mouth. - I pulled away, but he slammed me hard against the wall, making me get a bit dizzy. So he kissed me again as he touched my body. - I started sobbing again, but still proceeded. - I pulled away once more and tried escaping, that's when I opened the door and saw you guys, and screamed. He pulled my hair and got me back in, locking the door behind me. He threw me to the ground and unbuttoned my jeans. He was slipping them down and thank god you appeared in that moment. 

- Pfft. - Dan did a mocking sound at me after a moment.

I looked at him, shock and sadness stamped on my face. I could just jump off the window now. I was completely humilliated, even though the guys censored him. But if Dan didn't believe me, why would they? I felt humiliated and terribly judged. 

I got up, wiping a few more tears away and trying to forget that I was just almost raped and nobody except for Ross believed me, and turned to him.