62: I Hate The Beach

I woke up with someone kissing my neck. I giggled before opening my eyes to see Dan smiling by my side.

- Morning. - He kissed my cheek. 

- Morning. 

- I love your morning face. - He chuckled, making me embarrassed and pull the blankets over my head. Instead of tickling (bless him), he just pulled the covers over himself and crawled to me. - It was a compliment, silly. - He whispered and I giggled. - Come on, get dressed, we have to go. - He kissed my lips and then moved to my neck, biting softly one last time before sliding out of bed, leaving me to whine for him to come back. 

- You can't just do that and leeeave! - I called. 

- Horny, are we? - He laughed.

- You can't mock me! I mean, it's Dan Smith biting my neck, what did you expect? - I laughed as Dan blushed madly. - But seriously, come back here. We still have time, don't we? - He shrugged.

- Yeah, a little bit, yeah. - I smiled as he walked back towards the bed and started kissing me.

***

When me and Dan were ''done'', I was almost falling asleep again. He quickly got up and got dressed, but I was too tired to move.

After a lot of struggle, Dan had me out of bed, dressed and ready to go. 

We met the guys on the lobby and once again we were on our way to the airport.

***

An hour later, we were at another hotel. Again, The 1975 and Bastille had a gig on the same night, so each band took their separate ways.

We had a long day rehearsing, and then we performed. We were all so exhausted, we couldn't even think of going out. Especially me; I was knackered. I really wasn't used to this. I mean, everyday on a different city, just rehearsing, then performing, going to bed, waking up, travelling again, and repeat. Of course, it was fun, it was an amazing new experience, I was very grateful for this opportunity, but still, it was really tiring. 

The next day, we went to Chicago; we stayed there for two days. It was a bit more fun than Philadelphia or Washington because we had a bit more of free time to actually go out and see the city. In the end, I actually ended up paying for three bacon doughnuts for Kyle and gave his underwear back, I felt bad keeping it.

After Chicago, we went to Atlanta. From there, we weren't getting planes anymore; there was the tour bus. Oh god, living in a tour bus with a bunch of guys for almost a month... it was goint to be hard. 

At least there were two different buses, one for Bastille and the other one for The 1975. Technically, I was supposed to stay on The 1975's bus, but there wasn't a bed for me, so I slept with Dan on Bastille's bus. I felt horrible taking his space, but there was nothing else I could do. 

We performed in Atlanta, then we went to Orlando and then Miami. 

On our second day in the sunny city, Sam appeared with good news.

- We're staying here for about a week. Just three concerts for each band! Then we're free before going to New Orleans. It will be like a holiday.

We all sighed relieved we were finally getting some free time.

After the three days when we had concerts, I heard the guys talking about going to the beach, but I was really too tired to pay attention. I laid down on Dan's bed and hid my face on the pillow.

- The beach it is, then! - I heard Will saying. I sighed. 

- Annieeee. - Dan sat by my side and rubbed my back.