#pay back

Everyone in the room are clueless.

Each and every single ones.

Except for Kim Taehyung.

The lad is sitting on the center of the long couch watching tv with a hand around the other waist as his older boyfriend lean his back against his chest,eyes focusing on his phone rather than the tv.

V will occasionally look down at him and peek at the small screen,sometimes trying his luck for a quick peck,which get rejected every time.

He even get his face swatted away several times.

The younger groan at the lack of affection and turn his head toward his left side of the couch,where Jimin is laughing at the tv next to Hoseok,his eyes turning into a cute crescent moons.

An idea fill in his brain as he smirk darkly.

Hoseok is too immersed in beating his own score of the game that he didn't even realize that his hormonal boyfriend has sneakily grab Jimin's hand in his.

The smaller guy tense at the sudden touch and glance up at the couple nervously,licking his dry lip.

His friend shoot him a flirtatious wink and Jimin gasp silently,blood raising too his chubby cheeks.

Hoseok eyes never leave the phone's screen so does Taehyung on the tv,only that the younger has a wicked smirk on as he intertwined their fingers together.

Jimin is beyond terrified at the gesture more over when Hoseok's head is facing straight at him,only his eyes are not.

At any moment,they'll get caught.

Taehyung enjoy the sight of a flustered red Jimin since he lost the effect on Hoseok when he's too absorb into something.

Jungkook come in just in time as the bad boy hide their intertwined hands behind his own boyfriend's thigh,who up until now,still clueless and too focus on his game.

He probably assume that it is only Taehyung's hand.

Since the long couch is directly in front of the tv,he naturally slump down on the space next to Taehyung after throwing his hyungs a small smile.

But Jimin didn't return the smile which is unusually and his gaze is fix to the tv when there's only advertisement display.

He also notice how his short hyung is sitting with his back straight but he just shrug it off and take a sip of his soda.

Taehyung see Jungkook as another target to occupy himself.

He fake a yawn,stretching his right hand up high,leaving his boyfriend wrist and when he brought his hand back down,it land perfectly around the maknae's shoulder.

Just like Jimin,Jungkook's body tense up as Taehyung playfully brush the tips of his fingers over his earlobe.

He gulp down the beverage unnecessarily loud and Taehyung suppress a devilish laughter.

When Jungkook look at him with big eyes,he bit his lower lip playfully and stroke the surprise boy's sideburns.

Speechless,Jungkook look back at the tv and take another big gulp from his can with shaky hand.

Is this why Jimin hyung freeze like a mannequin?

Suddenly,the fingers that's been tracing pattern on the back of his head move, going down to his long fair neck.