#Candy and Carrot

*Yo...I've got your candy~~~~~ & carrot ^~<,

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The little boy with light brown hair cries-holding his throbbing jaw while his mother look troubled,trying to calm him down as people are giving them look,it either sympathy or annoyed.

Either one,the boy doesn't care,he's having a toothache and it isn't the best experience ever.

"Shh,its okay Taehyungie.We'll see the doctor ahjussi,okay?Just wait for awhile,"

With that being said,Taehyung cry louder,shaking his head, "D-don't w-want....N-needlleee.."

Mrs Kim grew panic as her little boy slump down on the floor,causing a scene and just before she pull him up into her arms,scared Taehyung crawl under one of the plastic-steel bench,hiding from his mom.

"Taehyungie,please come out," Mrs Kim plead,hardly bending herself over due to her big stomach,carrying another little 'Taehyung' that will see the world in less than three months.

She pant,feeling her breath becoming short after kneeling down on the floor for almost 5 minutes,but still,Taehyung is still sobbing under the bench.

"Annyeong haseyo,can I help you?" Small bubbly voice is heard from behind her and Mrs Kim turn around slowly,meeting eyes with a glowing brown orbs.

There,stand another boy who is munching baby carrots that was cut into small pieces,smiling brightly.

"Did you drop something eommoni?Hoseokie can help.So baby won't hurt," he beam,reaching out a hand to touch Mrs Kim big belly as if the baby inside can feel his gentle touch.

Mrs Kim smile,satisfy with the boy's attitude while stroking his hair, "Thank you little Angel.But are you sure?I 'drop' something pretty big for you to pick up,"

Hoseok nod eagerly,eyes grew wide with his hands balled up, "I will,promise !!" he exclaimed full of enthusiasm.

Hoseok's determination make Mrs Kim laugh as she stand up from the floor to sit on the opposite row of bench,patting Hoseok's hair before saying, "well then,go on,"

As he kneel down to look under the bench,his eyes hook up with another pair of eye with a lighter shade of brown,but teary.

Hoseok blink before lookin back at Mrs Kim who is smiling fondly at him.He bite the inside of his cheek,this is indeed to big for him to pick.That boy probably weight the same as him.

But Hoseok had promised and his dad always tell him that real man keep their words.

So without hesitation,he turn his head back around and offer the boy his angelic smile and small hand.

"Come on,Hoseokie ain't a bad stranger,"

Taehyung hesitate,but something about Hoseok smile make him feel so secure.

So he grab onto the older boy's hand,crawling out of the confine space.Mrs Kim smile,but stay still at her seat,watching from afar.

"W-who are y-you," Taehyung stutter,playing with the hem of his shirt.

Hoseok clap,grinning excitedly,showing off his healthy red gummy as he bow,hands clasped on his tummy, "Jung Hoseok imnida.95 liners.Boy.You?"

Taehyung look down,mumbling "hyung,"

"Hmm?" Hoseok move closer,cupping his hands around his ear.

"Y-you're my hyung,"

"Ohhhh~~~" Hoseok clap again, "Dongseang-ah,what's your name?"