#Forbidden art

*Yo,,, I'm back and I've got ya *>^<*

no candy... *>3<*

* This one is quiet long..and also WARNING !!!!!

If you get trigger easily, STOP READING THIS CHAPTER !!!

*spoiler ahead*
~mention of suicide....

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Lips trembling,hands shaking and eyes unfocused.

He sit silently in the corner of the bed,as if his back stuck to the headboard while shivering in fear.

Memories flooding in making him feel like tearing up but he suck it in,convincing himself that everything gonna be okay.Or at least he know his little brother is okay.

The door click open and a mint-hair guy walk in,looking so bored of his own life.

"We've call your parents.You'll be free next week.In the meantime,if you try to do something funny,we won't hesitate to hurt you,"

Cold.His voice,his eyes,his face,yet,he still throw a bag of apples onto the bed,muttering under his breath, "Eat,don't die,"

Hoseok watch with heavy heart as the pale boy leave him alone,again,releasing a gush of air that he's unaware been holding in.

Everything gonna be fine.They gonna let me free after mom and dad give them what they want.Everything's gonna be fine.

Its gonna be fine.

The poor petite boy reassure himself but little did he know,he could only dream.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The clock outside his cage ding twelve time and as the annoying sound die down,the door flung open.

This time,a different guy from before step in and Hoseok couldn't care less.In fact,he's glad that he is the one to enter the room rather than the others.

Because during his whole 5 days of this 'unexpected-vacation' that lad is the only one that had never do bad thing toward him,not even talk to him.

He'll just quietly watching Hoseok from the door frame,leaning against the closed door whenever its time for him to make sure their hostage didn't run away,not that he could anyway.

Hoseok just glad that the other male do no harm on him,unaware that his visit this time is to prove him wrong.

Footsteps closings in, making the timid boy to peek his head from under the cover.

Confusion wash over him as he meet eyes with the other latter that is standing right next to the bed for the first time and is staring down at him with an unidentified fog of emotions in his eyes.

The stare ring a deafening warning bell inside his head and Hoseok involuntary tremble,moreover when the latter strip of his vneck t-shirt,all while never breaking the intense eyes contact.

He clutch the bedsheets tight with clammy hands as sweat run alongside his head,eyes wavering as tears teases to drop.

The hostage is in pure terror,trembling in uncertainty, while the kidnapper is in a total opposite situation,licking his lip with a smirk as he hover over the petite body, all while playing with his soft lock.