#Mine [V]

*Ah yeah,, miss me? ^°<, /"
No?Okay....

Let proceed to the candy then.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

His eyes twitch with annoyances as the high pitch giggles fill the dressing room and even more as they throw daggers at the pair on a sofa across of him.

The duo are giggling rather loudly over something on the older phone and their thighs occasionally brush past against each other and he also didn't fail to capture his friend's hands that always move from the older thighs and shoulder,back and forth.

Mine!

"Tae hyung,can you pass me my jacket?"

The youngest request went unheard as V clench and unclench his jaw.The maknae even go further to the point of waving his hands and snapping his fingers in front of the older lad,but V did not waver at all.

At this rate,Park Jimin might had been dead over a thousand times,that's if look can actually kill.But in his mind,the red head had already gone.

"V Hyung!" Jungkook finally yell and receive a deathly glare in return which give him goosebumps all over.

He quietly retreat,dragging Jin away along with him,who happen to be walking in into the room with a way too cheerful smile that might be torn off by the fuming alien if he see it.

So,he's practically save his hyung's life,a very clueless hyung.

Soon after Rapmon step in,calling for Jhope because their dance instructor need him to discuss about a dance move,leaving only a bright Jimin and a sullen V.

He take this opportunity to approach his target,sitting dangerously close to the smaller boy who in return,just smile warmly at him.

"Hey V," Jimin greet,showing his eyes smiles

Wrapping an arm around his friend's shoulders,V lean down so that his lips are exactly beside Jimin's ear.

"Hey Jimin,did you know that your blood is as red as your hair?Do you want me to prove it to you?"

Sensing an obvious threat in his deep voice,Jimin shivers slightly before looking up to see a Taehyung who is smiling innocently.

Too innocent that it is creeping him out.

"I-I've did s-something wrong,didn't I?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Hobi hyung~~~" V skip happily on the street.In his hands clutch two cones of cotton candy.

BTS is having a day off and they all decided to have fun at an amusement park (except for Yoongi who had to be drag out from his bed) and V is more than dedicated to spend his whole day with his favorite hyung,JHope.

And as usual,fate always has another plan.

From afar,he can see that Jungkook and JHope is sharing a cone of ice cream.A bloody single cone.

He watch with burning hatreds how his younger and older band members licks the ice cream one person at a time,still,he's deeply jealous.