#Us

Special chap of VHopeKook...
Request by dwiarsy99 ...

*Bae,I'm sorry for what's lack in this story...

And also sorry that I took so long..I've been feeling under the weather lately...so yeah..

Enjoy~~~~ >°<

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The air is heavy with tension and reek with mixture of dislike and nervousness.

The raven hair boy clutch his binders and books tightly in his hands, close to his chest.

And if possible,he'll like to hide his face behind them but,going against his heart's wish, his eyes has a stronger urge to witness the drama that's gonna be unfold just a seconds later.

His forehead glistening with anxious sweat and his hands get clammy as his lips goes dry.

Where should I go?

Left mean death,right mean lifeless.

And both mean the same!

Quick Jung Hoseok!Think!

Well,considering the fact that his next class is on his right,he hesitantly move his body.

This time,he has bring the binders up,shielding his face.

But before he could even take a step,a dark aura is holding him back as the hair on his neck stand straight.

"Hoseok,," the one at the left growl.

With a single motion,the tallest of all three beckon him toward him.

Anxiety strike through his veins but he has no strength to disobey.

Awkwardly,he twirl around to the calling voice.

"Hobi,," and the one standing at his right side hiss.

Fast footsteps approaching him as he make no other attempts to move to either side.

"MINE ! " both exclaims as they grab a hold on the oldest shoulders,making him jump in surprise and drop everything in his hands.

"Take your filthy hand away from my property,Jeon," the red hair grumble with gritted teeth.

Jungkook laugh sarcastically before shooting daggers at his enemy, "This is my possession,Kim.Get lost,"

Taehyung tug on Hoseok shoulder,making him stagger to his side, "Mine!"

Jungkook pull him back,resulting on his face to bump onto the younger chest, "Mine !!"

And those two keep playing tug of war with a dizzy Hoseok as the rope while yelling words of exclamation.

Yet no one ask Hoseok whose he belongs to.

The last thing he realize is the two youngsters is having a heated fight,throwing punches and kicks on each others.

You might think that if the bullies didn't actually bully you,then everything is good.

But in Hoseok's case,both of the the biggest and baddest bullies in his school had fall for him.

Not one but two and what's worse,is the fact they're enemies and never take his opinions into consideration.