#Hi

*Yo~~~ I've put a cameos in here... ;D

I love cotton candy,, how bout you?

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Taehyung watch with narrowed eyes,as the older guy pace back and forth in their shared bedroom while biting on his nail nervously.

Irritation bubbling up inside him.

"Yah,stop pacing around,will ya?" He groan before plopping down on the bed while massaging his temple,"you're giving me headache,"

"And show me some respect,will ya?I'm older,"

Taehyung snort and bite back with sass,"but I'm taller,"

"You did not just go there," without warning the elder jump onto him and attacks him with his slender fingers,tickling the younger side.

Taehyung burst into a violent fit of laughs and scream as his eyes get watery.

A chain of heartwarming giggles escape from the boy on top of him as he beg for mercy.

He let the tortured boy go with a laugh and lay down beside him,hugging his dongseang's torso as he mumble against Taehyung's clothed shoulder,"Thanks,"

"Hey," Taehyung begin as he stroke the shorter male hair,"it's okay.It just him, no need to be nervous,"he assured.

"Just him?" A weak chuckle echo through the small room, "I've been crushing on him like forever,of course I'll be nervous.I don't even know if he'll like me back or not,"

"He'll like you.I promise,"

"What make you so sure?"

"Because," he poke the older guy's nose who giggle at the action, "I love you,"

"I love you too,Tae,"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

In his head,he had so many questions that's ready to be fired out,interrogating the blond that's supposed to be at his front door in ten minutes.

He will not let just any other guy to court his beloved hyung without his approval.

Call him weird or over protective or possessive even,he just don't give a damn.

All he care about is his brother is in a good hands that is trustworthy enough.

They're twin anyway,so he feel responsible on his other half happiness,even if that mean to interfere with his love life.

The door bell ring and Taehyung jolt up from the couch while his older twin look like he almost faint.

Instead of helping the frozen boy out of his trance,Taehyung leave for the front door,curious to what his brother by 5 minutes apart crush look like.

He open the door with a poker face and is greet by a mop of blond hair.

"Umm,I'm here to see Baekhyun.Is he here?"

Rather than answering him, the obviously younger boy scans the stranger with curious eyes and not even care to return the awkward smile offer by the blond.