#Twisted

*So,one of my favorite author keep on posting angst lately,it broke my heart and I'm sad (those story is amazing thou).. and I want a revenge..thus I want my readers to share the pain with me....muahahaha

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

In this twisted relationships,,all we got was pain,clouded with little happiness.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Shh,its okay hyung.Its okay.I'm here," he hush the older,stroking his back lovingly.

The older guy is snuggled up by his side,head buried into his neck,crying his heart out.

Although he is crying,his face is blank,with tears silently make their way out of his lifeless eyes.

This has the younger's heart to clench painfully.His strong hyung is crying.His sweet hyung is
hurting.His precious hyung is suffering.His crush.

And there's nothing he can do.

Except to stay by his side and whispers sweet nothing to his ears.

"You choose for this to happen, hyung.So you need to be strong. No,you need to be stronger," he look down,pushing a stray of hair out of the elder eyes.

"You're the one who let him go," he breath out and the elder tighten his hold on the younger.

Clinging his dear life onto him. The younger is warm and he need that kind of warm, especially now.

"He'll be happy,thanks to you," he return the hug,turning on his side.

"But I won't," he frown,sitting up.Pulling the older up with him in the process.

He press warm palms against the older's cold cheeks gently,forcing their eyes to meet.

"Isn't that what you want?For him to be happy with the one he truly love?That's your choice hyung,"

The broken lad laugh bitterly, "True,he had never really love me anyway,"

"No.He did love you,I know he does.But sometimes, people changed and you can't blame him to fall for someone else.It's not in his power to control and...."

The older cut him off, "and the new guy just must've be our own member,"

He sigh,stroking his hyung hair gently,"hyung,"

The latter lean in into the loving touch, "I'm here right?I'll always be here.Whenever you need me,"

"You won't leave me?"

"Promise," he reach out for the elder and lay him back onto the soft mattress,tucking his small head onto his broad chest.

Why can't you see that there's always someone else that truly care and love you?

"Rest hyung.I'll be just here to look after you,"

"Thanks," the older mumble,already feeling his eyes gettin droopy, "I love you,"

The younger smile fondly, "love you too,"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Jhope smile down at the sleeping Suga,tucked in between his arms.

The older's eyes is red and puffy.He gently remove his bang from his forehead and give it a peck.