#Is this?

Feat Jikook (^ v <,)

~ cause why not ?

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The boys are crowded in the living room with the exception of Jin,gazes fix to the movie play on the television.

Jimin and Hoseok are sharing a blanket,hiding their face as they snuggled up together on the one-sitter couch,occasionally letting out a small whimper.

Namjoon laugh,throwing a fist of popcorn toward the entangled limbs,with a few of them fly past and fall on top of Jungkook's hair,in which the lad pick and pop up into his mouth.

"Chill,you scaredy cats.Its just a movie,"

"I'm not a cat!" Jimin protest,slightly throwing the fluffy blanket off of him,that Hoseok silently pick up,covering his face again, "Moreover a scaredy.I'm a wolf.A fierce werewolf.Rawrr,"

Jimin roar,raising his claws up high and baring his fangs out only to be getting a snicker from Namjoon who mutter, "cute," before turning back to the movie playing.

Yoongi simply roll his eyes and Jungkook nudge him,asking for more popcorn,totally ignoring Jimin's attempt at scaring them.

He pout and Hoseok pat his head,small cute dimples poking through his cheeks, "Let them be,"

Jimin part his mouth to speak only to have a train of high pitch scream push past them,colliding with Hoseok's as the scene on the screen turn bloody.

The vampire in the movie had beheaded a werewolf,still in his human form and drank his blood.

The two guys quickly back to entangled in each other arms with Hoseok hiding his face in the crook of Jimin's neck while the younger hide his face on the taller chest.

"H-hyung,your species is scary," he whimper.

"Yours are just the same," the vampire whisper back,seeing how cruel a werewolf kill a vampire in a fight in the movie,ripping out theirs tummy with theirs cannon teeth.

Too much gore that he feel like fainting.

"You guys are overreacting," Jungkook comment,hand reaching over to eat Jimin's part of popcorn,smiling as he succeed without getting caught.

"Leave them be," Taehyung add,eyes fix on the screen, "and hush, this is where the fun part begin,"

Jin come out from the kitchen with a big bowl of popcorn just in time to see pouting,blanket snuggled Hoseok and Jimin and to whisper-yell, " Jeon Jungkook! Stop stealing,"

He get a grin as response and sit himself on the armrest of the couch where the inseparable vampire and werewolf are,because a half asleep Yoongi had taken up the other couch,entirely.

Hoseok pout up at him,"Hyung,can't we change the movie?" ,earning an eager nod from Jimin.

Jin smile,caressing their heads and slapping away Jungkook's sly hand, "I'm sorry,but this time its Taehyung turn to pick the movie,so no,"

Hoseok look over at Taehyung who seems to engrossed in the movie,vampires vs werewolves, "Why did you pick such story?"

But the younger just simply hush him.

"Why does its bother you so much? Ain't you guys are beasts to? This even real anyway," lazily reaching out for some popcorn,Yoongi ask.

"I know but-"

"Why are you hugging Jimin? Its not like this is that scary.Those are fake,the werewolves,vampires,fangs, and all. Even the blood look fake, you drink real blood remember?" Hoseok look at Taehyung with a raised eyebrow.