#requested- Stay

Requested by terasaaq , I'm so sorry that I took so damn long. I can't apologize enough. This is a bit rush so I'm sorry again if it way too bad TT.

Sweating, panting, smiling.

But it's all worth it.

Hoseok couldn't contain that wide stupid grin that broke against his satisfied face once they leave the stage.

They've made it.

They've finally made it!!

His heart soar with proud and pride for his teammates,for the effort and pain,it's all paid. Well paid.

The loud cheers of the familiar but still distant foreign language tickles his inside turning everything mushy,serve as a proof.

Hoseok grin widen as he skip along the small packed routes of the backstage, directly to their own changing room, greeting everyone on his way with his limited English vocabulary.Still no one can resist our lil sunshine, a living Angel.

So does Kim Taehyung.

The first second Hoseok burst open the door,he already hook up his gaze toward the grinning older.Watching him with forced- down smile as not to make it obvious- as the dancer skid along the floor into the changing room.

"You seem happy," he comment, effectively gaining Hoseok's attention and just as he wish,the older settle down next to him on the couch. Contented sigh leaving his lush lips, tugged up into a lazy smile.

Yoongi's snort from his seat, already facing his laptop with a cute glasses resting on the bridge of his nose, " When he isn't?"

But Hoseok ignore him as his eyes brighten, jolting up and he dramatically clutch onto Taehyung's arm- in which the younger discreetly flexing his bicep at the touch, "Can you believe it Tae?! We had performed on BBMA's stage!!"

"This is huge~~"he sigh again, falling back onto the couch, "-its like a dream,"

Taehyung poke his side, getting closer as he lean down, singing with that deep soothing voice, "Daydream, Daydream~~~"

And the older burst into a blessed laugh, swatting the younger hand away,"Stop it!"

"That's not what I mean,"

Before Taehyung can add more, Jimin had waltzed across the room and gracefully perched himself on Hoseok's laps, "Hyungie~~" he coo.

And Hoseok hum a response, hands instinctively reach out to splay across the firm hips.

Jimin suddenly grin,"We had our stage at BBMA!!"

That seems to pull a trigger in both of the ball of sunshines as they squeal and rub their foreheads together.

"I know right! I can't believe it~~"

"Me neither~~" and just like that they're both are dancing across the floor, boisterous laughter filling the warm America air. First moves being random and jumpy as they scream their heart out with Yoongi grumbling under his breath, complaining how noisy they both are.Still the gummy smile he had attempted to hide say otherwise.

Jin join shortly after, laughing that windshield laughter only he knows how to and flapping his arms around in an innocent attempt of freestyle dancing. Nevertheless,Hoseok and Jimin sincerely cheer for him.

"We even won the award twice!!"

Taehyung's fist tightened, he too wanna join.But why can't he? Shortly after,Jin left the duo just to retrieve the foods passed by their manager, who shake his head at the scene.