Humanity's strongest soldier...LEVI ACKERMAN

All the cadets were called at the headquarter. Captain Kitz weilman of the Garrison regiment discussed the plan with all of them. Many cadets were scared out of their minds.

"Desertion is a punishable offence. The ones who ran off from their duties will be executed." These were the words of the captain weilman. Most of the cadets hadn't even seen a titan before. They weren't ready to face them. Those man eating huge humanoid creature had this never ending hunger for human flesh which made them so scary in the first place.

"Why it had to happen now??? One day...only one day was left....i would have joined military police and would be far away from this mess. Just my luck!!" Jean was quiet upset with all this. All he wanted was to join Military Police and live a peaceful life in the interiors of wall Sina. He was too furious at the situation that he didn't know where he was going and he bumped into Eren.

"You must be enjoying this...Aren't you?? You suicidal maniac!!!" Jean said angrily.

"What's your problem Jean??" Eren said grabbing his collars. Both of them didn't go well together since their training days because of their different ideologies. Eren wanted to join the scouts so that he could put an end to the titans. On the other hand Jean wanted to live a risk free happy life within wall Sina. Only day was left to join their regiments but the sudden attack of the colossal titan put his dream on halt. Now he had no choice but to face the titans.

"We are trained for this. We endured three years of hard training....let just face one more day." Eren was rude and angry but he did put some sense back in Jean's thick head.

Mikasa came and ended their heated argument. She then insisted Eren to come with her as she was too protective of him. But she was assigned in a different team then Eren. She left disheartedly.

"Jean." Sara who was talking to Connie saw Jean leaving with his team mates with angst plastered all over his face.

"You ok Jean?"

"Yeah." He replied looking away.

"I am not gonna judge you if you say you are scared."

"Sara I am....I am not like that suicidal bastard...I just..." He didn't know what else to say.

"I can understand. You just want to live a normal life. There's nothing wrong with that. Everyone has a right to live their life as they want to. Neither you nor Eren is wrong."

"Hmmm..."

"Just don't let your fears overpower you and your decisions. Good luck." Sara patted his back and left with Connie,Ymir,Christa and Sasha. Jean looked at her till she was out of his sight. Jean respected her just like most of their batch mates. Even though she was older to everyone else in the batch,she still connected with them well. Shortly afterwards Jean left with his team.

Eren was with Armin and some other cadets. Everyone headed towards the city. Their job was to protect the citizens till the evacuation was complete. Garrison regiment's troops fired cannons ceaselessly but still many titans made their way inside the city.

"Ymir,concentrate on the mission." Sara asked Ymir who was just trying to protect Krista and was completely ignoring the others.

"Whatever!!" She said annoyingly. Ymir and Sara were not on a good term but still Sara tried her best to talk patiently in front of her,even though she pissed her off way too much.

"8 METER TITAN APPROACHING FROM RIGHT!!" One of the Garrison regiment soldier shouted. Every team had few trainee cadets and some Garrison regiment soldiers. Unfortunately Scout regiment had gone for an expedition beyond the walls on that very same day.