Nevermore

First day in Scout Regiment

"Good morning Armin." Sara who was heading for the mess,met Armin just outside the mess door.

"Hey morning Sara." He replied sweetly.

"First day..hah!!" She said opening the door. Everyone was already there including captain Levi and Hanji.

"I am really nervous." Armin voice a bit shaky.

"Don't worry you will do just fine...genius." she ruffled his hairs which made him blush a little. They walked towards the food counter to grab their breakfast.

"Excuse me do you have oolong tea?" Sara aksed the server.

"Sorry miss. Our menu doesn't have fancy stuffs." He replied smugly.

"Its ok. Give me the regular tea." She said politely. Levi who was sitting not so far,overheard their conversation though he looked indifferent as usual.

"Wow!! Who knew we got another tea lover in our regiment." Sara looked behind her and saw a short ginger haired girl with a sweet smile on her face.

"Excuse me!!"

"Oh sorry!! Where are my manners! My name is Petra Ral. I am the member of special operations squad or in short Levi's squad." She said Stretching her hand.

"Hi..nice to meet you. I am Sara Marshall Gibbs." She shook her hand in a friendly way and started walking towards the table where Eren,Mikasa,Hanji and Armin were sitting.

"Actually our captain is also an avid fan of tea. He loves collecting different tea leaves." Petra said before taking a bite of bread.

"You mean captain Levi?"

"Yeah."

"Hey Sara..Aren't you eating today?" Eren said interrupting their conversation.

"I am not that hungry right now." Sara replied.

"So you like fine and rare teas?" This time Hanji asked.

"Yeah but..."

"Oh you are so much like our Shorty!!" She said punching Sara's arm almost spilling her tea.

"Stop flapping your jaws shitty glasses. Make a mess here and I will make you scrub the floor till evening." Levi who was hearing her non sense talk said getting up.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Hanji waved him bye when she saw him getting up from his chair.

"Looks like Sara has got a match!!" Sasha said grinning like a moron and everyone laughed.

"You and captain Levi should be the cleaning freak duo of the scouts." Eren too joined in to roast Sara making everyone laugh hysterically.

"Eat your food quietly and come out for training you morons." To everyone surprise Levi was still there. Everyone was so busy in pulling Sara's leg over her obsession of cleaning and tea that nobody paid attention to the captain. He just got up to refill his cup. Sara face flushed with embarrassment when her eyes met with Levi's.

"I guess you have an exquisite taste." Petra whispered to Sara.

"Exqusite..hah!!" Sara looked at her tea cup and soon she was lost in her memories.

"He is always late. Huh." Sara was waiting for Chris near the bell tower,pacing back and forth impatiently.

"Happy birthday my love." Chris showed up with a red rose in one hand and was hiding something in his other hand behind his back. He was tall,5'11", and had light brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was frail looking but had a charming face.