Chapter 24

Lauren was stunned at the last part Camila had said, and stood there for a couple seconds, blinking her eyes rapidly.

"Wait, what?" Lauren whispered under her breath. Lauren hurriedly tried to call back but was soon declined.

Lauren frowned and quickly decided to text Dinah.

Lauser: Did Camz just say I love you to me...or was that a dream?

Dinah Jane: it was real

Dinah Jane: hdkshsj snskdh

Dinah Jane: IT WA

Dinah Jane: haha! it was just a dream! just close your pretty eyelids and go back to your slumber!

Lauser: Are you alright...?

Dinah Jane: CAMILA JUST FUCKING STOLE MY PHONE

Dinah Jane: THAT PUTA

Dinah Jane: i would never call your eyelids pretty, only your eyes, let's be real

Lauser: Holy fuck

Dinah Jane: i know right? why tf did mija call your eyelids pretty like what type of compliment

Lauser: DINAH. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the love part

Dinah Jane: OH LMAO HOIIII

Dinah Jane: girly is freaking out

Dinah Jane: get ya girl

Lauren rolled her eyes and went to Camila's contact, pressing on the message button.

Laur 🐱: I can't sleep after you said that. Call me, please.

Lauren paced around the room waiting for a reply, sleep being the last thing on her mind right now. Or actually, the second thing on her mind. Of course, Camila was the first thing.

Meanwhile, Dinah was being chased by Camila.

"Dinah, don't you dare send that message!" Camila yelled, running after Dinah.

"This is amazing, this is the most I've seen you run." Dinah said over her shoulder, yelping when she almost crashed into a wall but she quickly went down a different hallway.

"Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen Amasio!" Camila yelled once again.

"Listen to this, puta! 'She loves you a lot!' Should I send that?" Dinah asked looking back but saw Camila tackling her to the ground. Sike, she tried but only could cling onto Dinah like a koala.

"Dinah!" Camila whined and Dinah chuckled, going back into Camila's bedroom as Camila hung onto her.

"I'm kidding, loser. I wouldn't do that to you." Dinah said, tossing her phone on the bed. Camila jumped off of Dinah and slapped her arm.

"Ouch! You thought I was actually going to do that? You don't know me that well." Dinah pouted.

"Sowwy." Camila said, pouting, then giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Whatever, what'd your lover text you?" Dinah asked and Camila furrowed her eyebrows.

"She texted me?"

"Yeah, before you chased me and were yelling or whatever, your phone did that ding." Dinah explained pointing to the phone on the desk.

Camila went over to the desk and grabbed her phone to see Lauren's text.