Fight the Quarantine

"YOUR DEAD SHALL LIVE; TOGETHER WITH MY DEAD BODY THEY SHALL ARISE. AWAKE AND SING, YOU WHO DWELL IN THE DUST; FOR YOUR DEW IS LIKE THE DEW OF HERBS, AND THE EARTH SHALL CAST OUT THE DEAD.

COME, MY PEOPLE, ENTER YOUR CHAMBERS, AND SHUT YOUR DOORS BEHIND YOU; HIDE YOURSELF, AS IT WERE, FOR A LITTLE MOMENT, UNTIL THE INDIGNATION IS PAST."

ISAIAH 26:19-20

BROOKLYN, NEW YORK-USA

OCTOBER 31, 2022

"That was not RABIES!",and then I heard someone else say, "Well, then what the hell are you suggesting we have few floors beneath us?!" "I don't know, but with all my experience, I can tell you, that is not a case of Rabies!"

Based on the argument, I could assume that the two, who were arguing, must have been medical professionals. "You can't prove that it's not Rabies!"

They were standing outside my hospital room, arguing about this mysterious virus. I, on the other hand, had just woken up from getting two headshots, and a shot to the chest.

It's a real miracle that I'm still alive. They had to put me into an emergency surgery to remove the bullets that were stuck in my brain, and in my chest. Not only that, I was pretty sore on the shoulder, because seeing that I got shot, the doctor had to give me a tetanus booster, to prevent infection.

When I woke up, at first, I thought maybe I was undead. Maybe I'm a living dead corpse... Everything was so, so...white. The ceiling was white, the lights were white, the walls were white, the bed sheets were white, the floors were white, and even the hospital gown that they had put on me was white.

For a few seconds, it seemed like heaven on earth. It was so, so...peaceful. I wish I could feel that feeling of peace for the rest of my life.

 I honestly don't do drugs, I have never had a drop of alcohol in my mouth, I've never put a lit cigarette to my mouth, I've never injected myself with drugs, I've always wanted to stay clean

I've seen kids who live in my neighborhood, in Israel, get transformed, from handsome and hot looking, to looking like monsters, because of drugs.
I've seen people go to their doom because of drugs. I know what drugs can do to people, but whatever drug, I'm guessing morphine, that they were pumping into my veins through the IV, was so delicious.

So, when I heard those medical professionals arguing about "Rabies", I didn't freak out, I didn't care. I was high as the stars, and every fucking thing else doesn't matter to me anymore. Rabies, zombies, Xavier, my mom, God's wrath, they don't matter anymore. Only this drug matters.

"You know why this isn't Rabies?! Because people turn into zombies in thirteen seconds! Rabies cannot produce symptoms until three weeks after the bite, you fool! So what is this?! Rabies?!"